Scottish Cup.... - Page 29 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup....

1 hour ago, Redz said:

Point Being that it still could be on Sat at 5.30pm

Moving the day is a complete slap in the face to every other Scottish team

If I could I would give your comment a like vote and 5 emojis but for some reason I can't find them !!!!!!!!!!!!

15 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I think you should actually read it Scotty.  Look a few posts above but I have copied it for you.

'Maybe the queen will next time 🙏'

Is that clear enough?

•  

RDFC was making reference to when rangers get liquidated..... again..   You read it wrong..  I think it's quite funny actually...

52 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

RDFC was making reference to when rangers get liquidated..... again..   You read it wrong..  I think it's quite funny actually...

Thought he was supposed to be an educated person Ramy, that's me been proved wrong again :oops: 

Back to topic. Looking forward to all the games at the weekend in the SC.  Keeps us sane in lockdown.  Never put as many coupons on in my life.  Moving house and gave a cleaner £100 cash last Saturday.  Came back and checked laptop and won £100 on coupon.  Clean hoose for nothing.  Never had so many coupons up in the one season.  That is three now!!

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Scottish Cup. Come On You Bhoys In Green..Yassssssssss  Booooooooom Yallllllllllllllldy.. 💪💪💪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺🍺🍺🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Mon the broooooooooonie

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Mon the broooooooooonie

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Never thought I'd see that fae you...👍👍👍👍🤣🤣

He's daen a jobby :beer2:

On 4/14/2021 at 9:09 AM, RDFH64 said:

Maybe the queen will next time 🙏

On 4/14/2021 at 7:22 PM, Scotty CTA said:

Who do you think he's wishing dead?

(Re-read it.)

On 4/15/2021 at 2:42 AM, Rolling hIlls said:

I think you should actually read it Scotty.  Look a few posts above but I have copied it for you.

'Maybe the queen will next time 🙏'

Is that clear enough?

Meaning that maybe the Queen will reschedule the next time a team calling themselves 'Rangers' dies.

(Ramy got it in one.)

There is no other context.

Another gutting empty house for United v Aberdeen which could have been a superb away day and cracking tie. ☹️

Been some belters over the years although  judging by this seasons encounters I'm not convinced we we will have another classic on our hands. Unfortunatley.