Scottish Cup.... - Page 27 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup....

5 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I don't think he is.

Sorry bout that, Just to clarify so there's no misunderstanding,, I was saying it was you who are a wank,, you who comments on every post regarding the Rangers or the Celtic no matter the issue,, you who tries to bring other people into commenting on your shitey posts and trying to egg on Ramy who we all know will fall for it every time,, So yes, You are indeed, A wank.

1 minute ago, dj mick said:

Sorry bout that, Just to clarify so there's no misunderstanding,, I was saying it was you who are a wank,, you who comments on every post regarding the Rangers or the Celtic no matter the issue,, you who tries to bring other people into commenting on your shitey posts and trying to egg on Ramy who we all know will fall for it every time,, So yes, You are indeed, A wank.

Lovely.  Have a nice Easter Sunday kid.  Try and brush up at finishing school.  Love you x

55 minutes ago, dj mick said:

Spot on. Rodent behaviour. 

Horrid cunt.

3 hours ago, EddardStark said:

We have a very poor record in recent years against Celtic in the cup. I was at the 2-2 draw when Ness scored a cracker. Of course we need to beat Cove first before we think about Celtic. 

I'd be very surprised if Celtic get any sort of result against you.  

4 hours ago, dandydunn said:

The worst thing about the cup draw is that 2 sets supporters will be forced to not see their team play the next round, or have to fork out on premier sports. 

It's the best value tv subscription going tbh.  I'm cool with it. 

17 hours ago, dj mick said:

I know that you cannot take it that Rangers are back to the top and Champions.  But but don't be giving personal abuse on here.  Go on to cannytakeit.com.

On 4/4/2021 at 4:42 PM, DAVIDB46 said:

Any option for small crowds at the final or is it not something that the Scottish government have on the agenda 

On the news tonight it was suggested that similar sized crowds to those expected at the Euros could be allowed in for the SC Final. 

2 hours ago, EddardStark said:

Rangers COVID players appeal re bans will heard on April 20th. Players will be available for Hibs and Celtic games. 

Why does it take the authorities so long to convene? Rangers launched the appeal last week so it’ll be the best part of 3 weeks before they sit down. It’s ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, jailender said:

Why are they appealing? they were caught breaking the regulations. Just playing the system as usual to get them available for certain games? 

The draw hadn’t been made when the appeal went in so that reason doesn’t stack up. I do agree though that the should just be taking their medicine regardless. 

On 4/4/2021 at 4:42 PM, DAVIDB46 said:

Any option for small crowds at the final or is it not something that the Scottish government have on the agenda 

Outwith Scottish government control. Hampden comes under UEFA event control from 14th May. So no fans allowed on 22nd May. 

Edited by Och Aye

12 hours ago, Och Aye said:

Outwith Scottish government control. Hampden comes under UEFA event control from 14th May. So no fans allowed on 22nd May. 

Would be interesting to know what would have happened if the Euros had been in a "normal" year. Cup final have to be played before the 14th or moved elsewhere?

23 minutes ago, wee-toon-red said:

Would be interesting to know what would have happened if the Euros had been in a "normal" year. Cup final have to be played before the 14th or moved elsewhere?

Now (especially as we know it won't be an Old Firm final) you'd hope they'd approach the the government for a fans attended trial at another venue. That would take a bit of organised forward thinking from our footballing authorities.......so erm.............. well you can fill in the rest. 

Edited by Och Aye

12 hours ago, Och Aye said:

Now (especially as we know it won't be an Old Firm final) you'd hope they'd approach the the government for a fans attended trial at another venue. That would take a bit of organised forward thinking from our footballing authorities.......so erm.............. well you can fill in the rest. 

Not since 2001-02 (and never again).

Looking forward to the OF Cup game.  Could go either way i think.  Celtic were the better team in the last game definately.  I think Rangers will be slight favourites at Ibrox.  Amazing what you think about at 3 in the morning!!  The League game doesn't matter that much.  Rangers looking to go through season unbeaten and Celtic playing for pride.  Anyhoo (copyright Big Ramy)  away to put my weekly donation to Ladbrookes.

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

St Mirren 3 Rangers 2 🤷‍♂️I knew I must have dreamt that.

edited to say, though I’d quoted “Rangers looking to go through the season undefeated”

Edited by Jersey Jim