Scottish Cup.... - Page 25 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup....

• 3 months later...
39 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Jesus fuck.

Its like being back at school when the class shite bags would gang up and constantly bait the class idiot until he lashes out.  Embarrassing as fuck. 

Aye, spot on.

Put me in mind of something Dalgety Bay TA posted a while back so I went to have a look. Turned out he was replying to you - and it was pretty much exactly a year ago:

On 2/20/2020 at 4:23 PM, Jim Beem said:

Fuck sake, I came on to comment about that last two ties that looked like crackers. Seriously lads, the last dozen or so posts are a complete minter. 🙈

On 2/20/2020 at 9:22 PM, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Just the usual humourless cunts with their usual wind and pish Jim. Don't think they have the foggiest how it reads for the rest of us. Still, in their own heads, they are TA "characters" so that's all that matters.

Nowt's changed in a year. What a fucking joke this place has become ...

Just now, DonnyTJS said:

Aye, spot on.

Put me in mind of something Dalgety Bay TA posted a while back so I went to have a look. Turned out he was replying to you - and it was pretty much exactly a year ago:

Nowt's changed in a year. What a fucking joke this place has become ...

Ha! Wrong fucking thread. I'm shite at this ...

9 hours ago, Och Aye said:

Goodness sake. Its people like you that ruin this board. 

Och Aye.  I like you as poster.  But the number of people that come on here and say 'it is people like you that is ruining this board'.  This board is still going.  Because you don't agree with other peoples views the easy answer is to say that is people like that that at are ruining the board.  Stand on kid.

Lennon is a millionaire so I dont feel sorry for him.  He should go to USA and still coach football as that is what he loves.  Get away from all the bigotry that man has suffered in his life and enjoy it.  He has nothing to be ashamed of after what he has achieved at Celtic.  Wonder what Ramy would say to him if he met him.  Apologize or tell him what he has said on here about him.

Good tribute to Lennon and I ashamed of the people that have as Celtic so called supporters have ridiculed him on here after all he has given to that club.  But just wear a Celtic top in your forties and say Lennon ha ruined it for MY club.  Shameful.

Celtic manager Neil Lennon RESIGNS as Hoops confirm exit to stock exchange (thescottishsun.co.uk)

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Och Aye.  I like you as poster.  But the number of people that come on here and say 'it is people like you that is ruining this board'.  This board is still going.  Because you don't agree with other peoples views the easy answer is to say that is people like that that at are ruining the board.  Stand on kid.

WOOOSH! 

It's good to see the likes of Donny back on board. 

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Congrats to Brora. That's an historic result for them 

Home to Stranraer in the next round, that’s a hell of a long journey, could be worse for Stranraer I suppose, they could have been playing Wick.

On 2/23/2021 at 4:56 PM, DonnyTJS said:

Aye, spot on.

So your gatekeeper alarm bells go off and have you thinking you have to go to work and detract from the person who typed 'Jesus' only to find it was a misguided individual using the Lord's name in vain.

Disappointed and pleased at the same time?