Scottish Cup.... - Page 22 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup....

Out of the 4 teams remaining only Celtic and Hearts were unbeaten in this years tournament and Hearts had a 2 goal better goal difference than Celtic so along with our £8m compensation we would expect the Scottish Cup to be delivered to us asap along with a fleet of camera men to film the handover . HHGH 

2 hours ago, Brassrubber said:

Out of the 4 teams remaining only Celtic and Hearts were unbeaten in this years tournament and Hearts had a 2 goal better goal difference than Celtic so along with our £8m compensation we would expect the Scottish Cup to be delivered to us asap along with a fleet of camera men to film the handover . HHGH 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Oh dear.. Nice one mate..👍👍

2 hours ago, Brassrubber said:

When did Aberdeen & Hibs get knocked out, then reinstated?

Slasher.  Just seen your post on FB regarding the Wells Scottish Cup win.  Tartan Army site ( not stalking you!!!).  I worked with Jim Griffin at the college for years.  Such a good guy and humble with it.  I still kick myself for that day.  We, in the pub decided to go down to Moffat and watch the English cup final instead.  The day Gazza broke his leg.  Still kick myself.  BTW your book is still hear but not read it yet.

• 4 months later...
4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I don't think I would be laughing too soon kid when your record stands against the tims speaks for itself. Hibs and Dons it against Hearts and Celtic make a good record.  Kid.

No reply was the answer as usual.  Celtic will do you over tomorrow. As usual.  Donsed it. Glenlivet and Scotland forever.

25 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I don't think I would be laughing too soon kid when your record stands against the tims speaks for itself. Hibs and Dons it against Hearts and Celtic make a good record.  Kid.

Bit of a difference between a team that’s won the last 11 trophies (that’s something you get for winning things) and one that was relegated and played about 5 games since March.