Scottish Cup.... - Page 15 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup....

40 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

They didn't defend those long balls into the box like a team who are struggling. Dealt with them with ease.

To be fair I would fancy my chances of defending those long balls into the box, even at 50 and with a bad bout of sciatica at the moment, if I was up against Defoe. He was, and still is at times, a good striker but I don’t think any of his previous team’s persisted in playing high balls up to him. Rangers have, twice now, at Tynecastle. 

Edited by Dalgety Bay TA

Possible now. If we play on the Saturday, need a fast driver to get us back up the road for the Brewdog AGM, rumours seem to point at Ash headlining, or do I just get smashed and not go to the gig. 

Or could ba majorly hungover for an early start on the Sunday. 

Looking further ahead, a Hollywood weekend is on the cards. 

Paul Weller 08/05/20, Scottish Cup Final 09/06/20, Wife’s birthday 10/05/20, Gothenburg Day 11/05/20

If all goes to plan, I’ll need at least a week off after that. 

ps

Hearts please 👍🏽

5 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Possible now. If we play on the Saturday, need a fast driver to get us back up the road for the Brewdog AGM, rumours seem to point at Ash headlining, or do I just get smashed and not go to the gig. 

Or could ba majorly hungover for an early start on the Sunday. 

Looking further ahead, a Hollywood weekend is on the cards. 

Paul Weller 08/05/20, Scottish Cup Final 09/06/20, Wife’s birthday 10/05/20, Gothenburg Day 11/05/20

If all goes to plan, I’ll need at least a week off after that. 

ps

Hearts please 👍🏽

Biggest shock here is that you have a wife. Poor bitch.

Good morning tambers

Jim goodwin throws the toys out of the pram. Apparently st mirren were much better than aberdeen despite lewis not having a save to make. Aye jim, the dons scored two and had a perfectly good goal chopped off.

I thought kennedy, main and ojo were great for aberdeen, particularly ojo.

9 hours ago, macy37 said:

Magnificent. Has Slippy chucked any cunt under the bus again yet? The bus that’s reversing back into the station again as the parade has once again been postponed. Glorious. His CV is getting damaged and it’s beautiful to watch.

He seems to have managed to fit the entire starting 11 and subs under it after the game. Some going.

"I am feeling pain right now because I want to win here, I am desperate to win here. Looking from the side today, I didn't get the impression that the feeling amongst my players was the same.“

Whats happened to the Carpathian Maradona‘s Bairn? I was getting told he was the Second Coming a couple of weeks ago.