Scottish Cup.... - Page 11 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup....

10 minutes ago, wanderer said:

What was with all the hate from the Killie fans towards Matty Kennedy?

Granted he did make the most of his goal celebration to get under the home fans skin 😂

A few people seem to hold a daft grudge over the way he left us.

He'll certainly be getting it thick from the fans next weekend though after that celebration!

It was enjoyable doing the baby shark back to him after we scored though :-))

Some cup tie, still don't know how we lost.

Sore one to take but these things happen.

I'm in South Africa for the final anyway :lol: (never realised cup final was early this year and was shitting myself that I'd miss it). Doesn't make last night any easier to take though!

Fair play to the 1200 Dons that travelled.

8 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

A few people seem to hold a daft grudge over the way he left us.

He'll certainly be getting it thick from the fans next weekend though after that celebration!

It was enjoyable doing the baby shark back to him after we scored though :-))

re Kennedy - think it all stems from when he said on Twitter he wished he was at the old firm (Rangers game) one night when he was on bench for us at Perth. Some folk have just held that against him. Not me personally - he was just a young kid..

4 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Some cup tie, still don't know how we lost.

Sore one to take but these things happen.

I'm in South Africa for the final anyway :lol: (never realised cup final was early this year and was shitting myself that I'd miss it). Doesn't make last night any easier to take though!

Fair play to the 1200 Dons that travelled.

I wonder if anyone in either end left with Killie 1-0 up to make a quick getaway 😳

2 minutes ago, slasher said:

I wonder if anyone in either end left with Killie 1-0 up to make a quick getaway 😳

This did happen. I know of one dons fan who threw the toys out of the pram and left early. He wasnt allowed back in 😂😂😂

Edited by vanderark14

4 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Fuck sake, I came on to comment about that last two ties that looked like crackers. Seriously lads, the last dozen or so posts are a complete minter. 🙈

Just the usual humourless cunts with their usual wind and pish Jim. Don't think they have the foggiest how it reads for the rest of us. Still, in their own heads, they are TA "characters" so that's all that matters.

Just now, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Just the usual humourless cunts with their usual wind and pish Jim. Don't think they have the foggiest how it reads for the rest of us. Still, in their own heads, they are TA "characters" so that's all that matters.

I used to think DD was a decent poster but he's had a mare the past few weeks.

Just now, daviebee said:

The BBC feed said dozens of Well fans left at HT in their game!  The past 2 nights have shown just what great drama fitba can provide. Fck the CL money-grabbing garbage.

Any level of fitba can provide drama, especially cup football where the cup means something to every team involved.

The SFA and SPFL need to jave a serious look at the deals theyve signed with sky, its short term thinking with onlyntwo teams being promoted every week and to top it off we get treated to kris boyd every week from next season onwards. No thought went into that deal except one thought................£

I’m unusually optimistic about Saints chances against the Dons.

Played 3 times this season a win each and a draw, Aberdeen haven’t scored in any of their 2 visits to Paisley this season either (although I’ll admit, they had a stonewall penalty denied in both games).

Should be a full house for this one, only 1600 allocation for Aberdeen, I would imagine they could have shifted treble that, but hey-ho.

2-1 Saints🤞