Scottish Cup.... - Page 10 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup....

29 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Let’s be honest, even without the Champions league, they’re not showing these games.

No UEFA rule against showing the highlights.

It is bizarre that there were 4 Sportscene programmes covering the 5th round weekend but absolutely zero footage of the replays.

20 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You stop replying to me.. You better hope you do not draw Celtic in the next round. We will pump you and you will have thought back to this night when you won and you will regret not celebrating.... You will say "Fuck me that wee cunt Ramy was right"... Now away and enjoy the victory my friend...

I do t want to stop replying to you, I’m having fun at work. It’s you that says you don’t want to talk to me, so dont reply, you really are a silly little boy, aren’t you. 

ps The draw has already been done you moron, we’re playing St Mirren. 

pps You still have t said why you posted a picture of the league table, I can only assume you’re bitter & jealous. 

Edited by dandydunn

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I do t want to stop replying to you, I’m having fun at work. It’s you that says you don’t want to talk to me, so dont reply, you really are a silly little boy, aren’t you. 

ps The draw has already been done you moron, we’re playing St Mirren. 

pps You still have t said why you posted a picture of the league table, I can only assume you’re bitter & jealous. 

Moron?? Yiur getting soft. Easy big fella..  Goodnight DD.. Try get some sleep..

57 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

All night? You a Jany? Billy Colloney wrote a song aboot you. You should google it. 

You just can’t leave me alone, If it wasn’t for the threatening message of violence on Facebook, I’d be thinking that you fancied me. 

Why would a janitor be working at night?

23 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You just can’t leave me alone, If it wasn’t for the threatening message of violence on Facebook, I’d be thinking that you fancied me. 

Why would a janitor be working at night?

Facebook?? I have no idea what you are talking about. You and I have no connection whatsoever on FB.. Are you worried about me or sommit? Seeking attention again DD? 

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Facebook?? I have no idea what you are talking about. You and I have no connection whatsoever on FB.. Are you worried about me or sommit? Seeking attention again DD? 

Not at all. We both know what I’m talking about here. Surely you remember the threat to kick the living fuck out of me?

Good guy Ramy, with the hard man act over the internet, true colours starting to show now laddie. 

Nothing but a violent thug. 

Just now, dandydunn said:

Not at all. We both know what I’m talking about here. Surely you remember the threat to kick the living fuck out of me?

Good guy Ramy, with the hard man act over the internet, true colours starting to show now laddie. 

Nothing but a violent thug. 

And how did you receive this threatening information? I'm curious.  Do tell.. Serious accusations you are making.. Or are you seeking attention and sympathy from the board at my expense?  

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

And how did you receive this threatening information? I'm curious.  Do tell.. Serious accusations you are making.. Or are you seeking attention and sympathy from the board at my expense?  

I received them in photo form, from a good friend, someone that is willing to tell me that some thug is making threats against me. I’ve still got the photos if you’d like confirmation of them, surely you can’t have things like that getting out? Could potentially ruin a real good guy image. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

I received them in photo form, from a good friend, someone that is willing to tell me that some thug is making threats against me. I’ve still got the photos if you’d like confirmation of them, surely you can’t have things like that getting out? Could potentially ruin a real good guy image. 

Go ahead DD.. I know exactly what you are on about, and I know exactly who you are on about.. I'm not that thick. 

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Go ahead DD.. I know exactly what you are on about, and I know exactly who you are on about.. I'm not that thick. 

Calm doon pal. Dinnae let that big fucker try to bully you again. He has a habit of picking on wee guys. I’m here for you mate. Just mind that. 👍😊

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Plot twist?? Are you fuckin for real? Its s internet forum. Are you playing some real life game in your head? You need help man. Seriously...

I’ll gie his lug a clip in March for you Ramy. I’ll need a chair tae howk ontae but I’ll still gie it a skelp for you pal. 

23 minutes ago, WCTA said:

That was last season ya fucking mutton molesting wank. 😄

So it is, I just got caught up in the excitement. 

24 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Plot twist?? Are you fuckin for real? Its s internet forum. Are you playing some real life game in your head? You need help man. Seriously...

Let’s play a game.......

ps, The part where you admitted to being thick was my favourite part  

1D537D3D-9ED6-464A-9D47-AA9F92531A1A.jpeg

7 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Who started this? You started on me again as usual. Go work on your resume for a Mod and maybe one day you will be a big boy on the board and ban me. Cheerio now...

Give it a fucking rest min. Youre genuinely worse than a child