Scottish Cup.... - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup....

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

It wasn’t an insult, what have Celtic got to do with this? You really can’t help yourself, can you? A great 2 nights of football for the Scottish game and you have to resort back to your standard look at me, look at me attitude. You really need to get your head out your arse sometimes and realise the game is bigger than one team. 

Who started this? You started on me again as usual. Go work on your resume for a Mod and maybe one day you will be a big boy on the board and ban me. Cheerio now...

30 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Who started this? You started on me again as usual. Go work on your resume for a Mod and maybe one day you will be a big boy on the board and ban me. Cheerio now...

You started it by blatantly having a dig at Aberdeen when they’re playing Killie and then for some bizarre reason, decide to let everyone know that Celtic are the cup holders. 

You’re insane, utterly insane, I fee for people that spend too much time with you, they’ll all be dumber than when they first met you. 

7 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You started it by blatantly having a dig at Aberdeen when they’re playing Killie and then for some bizarre reason, decide to let everyone know that Celtic are the cup holders. 

You’re insane, utterly insane, I fee for people that spend too much time with you, they’ll all be dumber than when they first met you. 

Are you that fucking thick? I said, "come on killie" my best mate and best man at my wedding supports Killie. How in the name of fuck is that a dig at Aberdeen? ..NEWS FLASH.. ANY CUNT THAT POSTS SUPPORT FOR ANOTHER CLUB BETTER RUN IT BY OUR FUTURE MODERATOR DANDYDUNN.FOR APPROVAL.. 🙄🙄

Screenshot_20200219-174655_FotMob.jpg

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Are you that fucking thick? I said, "come on killie" my best mate and best man at my wedding supports Killie. How in the name of fuck is that a dig at Aberdeen? ..NEWS FLASH.. ANY CUNT THAT POSTS SUPPORT FOR ANOTHER CLUB BETTER RUN IT BY OUR FUTURE MODERATOR DANDYDUNN.FOR APPROVAL.. 🙄🙄

Screenshot_20200219-174655_FotMob.jpg

Usual football thread please. 

This is the Scottish cup thread, please remove. 

Strike 1

Just now, dandydunn said:

Usual football thread please. 

This is the Scottish cup thread, please remove. 

Strike 1

Why dont you spend less time looking like a trolling idiot, and spend more time celebrating a good victory for your club..  BTW Its ma thread, I created it bawhied..

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What? My best man at my wedding is from Kilmarnock, big Killie supporter. Funny how you get your dig in and I said nothing when Celtic defeated Abeerdeen FC.. Anyhoo, no surprise there..🙄

A big Killie supporter and a wee Celtic supporter, sounds like it has potential. 

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Why dont you spend less time looking like a trolling idiot, and spend more time celebrating a good victory for your club..  BTW Its ma thread, I created it bawhied..

No it’s not your thread, that would mean you had specific ownership of it, see below. 

Ownership is the state or fact of exclusive rights and control over property, which may be an object, land or real estate, or intellectual property. Ownership involves multiple rights, collectively referred to as title, which may be separated and held by different parties.

The only thing I could assume that to be would be “intellectual property” and by fuck, there’s absolutely no chance of you having anything like that, I’ve seen more intelligent planks of wood in my life than you.  

Edited by dandydunn

1 hour ago, daviebee said:

CL sh*te on the telly and brilliant entertainment blacked out.  I know what I'd rather be watching.

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Exactly

Uefa should be told to get fucked

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

15 goals over 2 games, it’s ridiculous in this day and age that it’s blacked out. 

Let’s be honest, even without the Champions league, they’re not showing these games.

1 hour ago, Terry Munro said:

Is there no highlights of these games in the tv tonight?

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Don’t think so. There wasn’t even a stream for red tv international. Maybe get the goals on sky sports after midnight. 

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Serious questions need to be asked of the sfa if theres not even a highlights show.

No UEFA rule against showing the highlights.

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

No it’s not your thread, that would mean you had specific ownership of it, see below. 

Ownership is the state or fact of exclusive rights and control over property, which may be an object, land or real estate, or intellectual property. Ownership involves multiple rights, collectively referred to as title, which may be separated and held by different parties.

The only thing I could assume that to be would be “intellectual property” and by fuck, there’s absolutely no chance of you having anything like that, I’ve seen more intelligent planks of wood in my life than you.  

Too funny. When ma team win a Scottish Cup tie in a dramatic fashion, I certainly do not spend my time on a message board trying to wind up someone I despise..  Very strange indeed...😳😳

Too funny. When ma team win a Scottish Cup tie in a dramatic fashion, I certainly do not spend my time on a message board trying to wind up someone I despise..  Very strange indeed...😳😳

Im not winding anyone up, I’m trying to discuss football, but you and your wee man syndrome keep feeling the need to bring Celtic into tonight’s events. 

What relevance does where the cup currently resides have to tonight, or the league table?

Its shows your mentality, bitter & jealous that people can talk about something other than Celtic and enjoy it, why do you always bring them into it?

Serious question. 

7 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Let’s be honest, even without the Champions league, they’re not showing these games.

No UEFA rule against showing the highlights.

I would’ve thought that sky would’ve picked up at least one of them as they don’t have sky. Probably also unfortunate that they managed to rearrange the City/West Ham game for last night. 

I wonder if it’s sky that pick up the bill, or the FA? Surely it would be sky as the FA says it’ll be played, but sky are showing it?

Im not winding anyone up, I’m trying to discuss football, but you and your wee man syndrome keep feeling the need to bring Celtic into tonight’s events. 

What relevance does where the cup currently resides have to tonight, or the league table?

Its shows your mentality, bitter & jealous that people can talk about something other than Celtic and enjoy it, why do you always bring them into it?

Serious question. 

Are you fuckin serious. Why are you still bothering with me. Honestly man, let it go.. Go and enjoy a very hard fought victory. Your team is playing well, should have beat us on Sunday, enjoy it man..

Are you fuckin serious. Why are you still bothering with me. Honestly man, let it go.. Go and enjoy a very hard fought victory. Your team is playing well, should have beat us on Sunday, enjoy it man..

Yet again, avoiding questions posed to you. 

Yet again, avoiding questions posed to you. 

Maybe I dont want to talk to you. Maybe I have the other members on my thoughts and prayers and do not want them subjected to another 2 pages of argueing that is pointless and immature..   Now go and have a dram, raise it to the Mighty Aberdeen. You had a great result tonight away from home.. 

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Maybe I dont want to talk to you. Maybe I have the other members on my thoughts and prayers and do not want them subjected to another 2 pages of argueing that is pointless and immature..   Now go and have a dram, raise it to the Mighty Aberdeen. You had a great result tonight away from home.. 

Well stop replying to me if you don’t want to talk you troll. 

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Well stop replying to me if you don’t want to talk you troll. 

You stop replying to me.. You better hope you do not draw Celtic in the next round. We will pump you and you will have thought back to this night when you won and you will regret not celebrating.... You will say "Fuck me that wee cunt Ramy was right"... Now away and enjoy the victory my friend...