Scottish Cup.... - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup....

1 minute ago, Barney Rubble said:

Awful conditions, but an entertaining game nonetheless.

Goodwillie is way better than that level, though. But I guess given his history he's just happy to be playing football and getting paid for it.

I actually joked today that we should have signed him instead of Kilmala.

7 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Aye he had a ball 😂. I was trying to say sorry it was a rotten game on the way home but he pointed out to me how well we had defended 🤣. Met some really friendly Aberdeen fans throughout our day👍. SQ/H was a bit noisy along the row from us though 😉

FC859D16-3C0E-4E1A-B51A-F548ADB78523.jpeg

What “shire” flag is that she is next to? Braw picture of your Daughter though. 👍

23 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Aye he had a ball 😂. I was trying to say sorry it was a rotten game on the way home but he pointed out to me how well we had defended 🤣. Met some really friendly Aberdeen fans throughout our day👍. SQ/H was a bit noisy along the row from us though 😉

Good to hear. As long as he enjoyed the day, that’s the main thing 👍🏽

6 minutes ago, Mox said:

Like a lot of our recent signings, the first impression left by Klimala wasn't a good one.

Don't like being too harsh so early but thought his movement was poor. Either getting in the way of Forest or not making the correct runs, like when Bollingoli made that great move down the left in the second half.

3 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Don't like being too harsh so early but thought his movement was poor. Either getting in the way of Forest or not making the correct runs, like when Bollingoli made that great move down the left in the second half.

I seem to remember that Edouard was thought of in similar terms when he first signed on loan.

15 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Somebody had to be!

On 2/17/2020 at 10:25 AM, Squirrelhumper said:

Big game on Wednesday.

Hopefully the weather has settled by then as the wind spoiled the first game.

Not much wind forecast but looks like it's going to pish it doon.

Let's hope we finally knock Aberdeen out the cup at the 13th attempt...