Scottish Cup.... - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup....

I have backed up Del boy on here.  But no more.  Just read his excuse for not winning yesterday.  And would you believe it...………..  He has blamed the Old Firm.  As they would get penalties.  I know DD, VA et al go on about Rangers all the time.  But Del boy blaming them for not getting a penalty??  Jeez.

Just now, Barney Rubble said:

St Johnstone giving away three stands again in the quarters.

Will the Jambos do something similar?

That hasn’t been decided yet. Although, it wouldn’t surprise me from the horrible, spineless cunts in charge at McD. Fucking embarrassing.

3 hours ago, dandydunn said:

@killiefaetheferry the bairn enjoy his day out yesterday?

At least he got a half positive result, although it sounds like the game was honking as per. 

Aye he had a ball 😂. I was trying to say sorry it was a rotten game on the way home but he pointed out to me how well we had defended 🤣. Met some really friendly Aberdeen fans throughout our day👍. SQ/H was a bit noisy along the row from us though 😉

FC859D16-3C0E-4E1A-B51A-F548ADB78523.jpeg

Edited by killiefaetheferry

55 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

St Johnstone giving away three stands again in the quarters.

Will the Jambos do something similar?

Hopefully they'll still give free tickets to the under 13s as I'm taking my son to his first away game that day and it would save me some pennies for Norway/Serbia lol.

Thought Clyde played well enough todayand were pretty competitive up until Ntcham's goal. Good home crowd with a nice variety of songs as well.

Edited by Terry Munro

1 minute ago, Terry Munro said:

Hopefully they'll still give free tickets to the under 13s as I'm taking my son to his first away game that and would save me some pennies for Norway/Serbia lol.

Thought Clyde played well enough todayand were pretty competitive up until Ntcham's goal. Good home crowd with a nice variety of songs as well.

Awful conditions, but an entertaining game nonetheless.

Goodwillie is way better than that level, though. But I guess given his history he's just happy to be playing football and getting paid for it.