Scottish Cup.... - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup....

46 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Look at this throbber tae Ramy. Chiming in and deciding that he’s going to tell you when to shut up. Tell him tae get tae Ramy. 

Ramy you have a had a lot of TAMB shit these last few weeks... who has orchestrated it?

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Hope Polish lad Kilima gets a run tomorrow, get Eduard a rest. Griff and Kilima should be fine. I remember the last time we played Clyde in the Cup.😳

So do I.

Roy Keane's debut, Du Wei's only brief appearance for Celtic's Chinese audience. He turned out to be more Scheidt than Rafael.

Maciej Zurawski scored your consolation.

Who was the Clyde player that day who was playing for Kilmarnock on Robbie Keane's debut when Killie won in 2010? Genuine question - I've forgotten.

5 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

So do I.

Roy Keane's debut, Du Wei's only brief appearance for Celtic's Chinese audience. He turned out to be more Scheidt than Rafael.

Who was the Clyde player that day who was playing for Kilmarnock on Robbie Keane's debut when Killie won in 2010? Genuine question - I've forgotten.

Craig Bryson?

13 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Hope Polish lad Kilima gets a run tomorrow, get Eduard a rest. Griff and Kilima should be fine. I remember the last time we played Clyde in the Cup.😳

Are you going to pollute the Clyde home water taps like you did the poor kids of Ottawa?

47 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

It appears so after he just admitted the Ottawa Water Distribution was “under his watch”. Screenshotted as evidence as we now have hardcore evidence of negligence and our lawyers will now home in on this. 

I’m actually now a wee but jealous of my own daughter at the hundreds of thousands of pounds (or Canadian dollars) she will no doubt now win in compensation 💰💷

I hope you get the money your wee one deserves.  

For questions regarding your water utility bill, please visit the Water and Sewer section at Ottawa.ca/Water, login to your My ServiceOttawa account or call the City of OttawaRevenue Services at 613-580-2444 (TTY: 613-580-2401) Transactions will be recorded for training and quality assurance.

8 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Come on man - Ramy's thread is about the Scottish Cup.

What's the relevance of this?

Hes a convicted poisonist and hurt a fellow TA members wee yin.  We should be getting the pitch forks out. 

1 hour ago, Barney Rubble said:

So do I.

A day I would like to forget barney..😳