Scottish Cup.... - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup....

2 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Probably jealous of you pal. Successful fitba’ team, top man at yer job, living the Canadian dream. Aye, he’ll be jealous as he’ll be scratching aboot in his pish stained tenement in Edinburgh. Dodging needles in the close. 

Don't really give a flying fuck about him to be honest mate..Just hope his daughter was not to badly affected by TCM's or cryptosperidium when she fell ill from the tainted water due to  positive biofilm residual from tuberculation in the system... 

26 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Don't really give a flying fuck about him to be honest mate..Just hope his daughter was not to badly affected by TCM's or cryptosperidium when she fell ill from the tainted water due to  positive biofilm residual from tuberculation in the system... 

Hmmm. Wee bit concerned at Midget Ramy’s contradictory stance here. Bringing my daughter into the chat when he threw the toys oot the pram on more than one occasion when DD and Debian have innocently mention his family in throwaway comments?

It appears it’s one rule for Canadian midgets and one rule for others. Shan times 😕

Just now, McTeeko said:

Hmmm. Wee bit concerned at Midget Ramy’s contradictory stance here. Bringing my daughter into the chat when he threw the toys oot the pram on more than one occasion when DD and Debian have innocently mention his family in throwaway comments?

It appears it’s one rule for Canadian midgets and one rule for others. Shan times 😕

No arsehole. You made a false accusation that your daughter was gravely I'll due to tainted water from the Ottawa Distribution system which is under my watch. I then acted accordingly with grave concern for your daughters health and welfare. Then I find out it was a sick joke. So you can take your accusations and shove them right up your hole. The wee gang gonnae chime in now?? Come ahead, I'm going no where pal.. 🖕

58 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Its actually quite funny how they keep having a go at me. Just shows the level of maturity. I dont know, maybe if my football team won the "square root of fuck all" I would resort to this childish behavior also, but I doubt it.. 

You are obviously the bigger man Ramy, rise above it. 

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Really? This has been going on for ages. No need for it.. 

Well exactly... and so you need to devise a new strategy for dealing with it.

Endlessly reacting how they want you to is not that smart no?

(edit: McTeeko is a great poster. Youve been wound up and got totally got the wrong end of the stick.)

Edited by thplinth

3 minutes ago, Debian said:

So @Big Ramy 1314 is deliberately responsible for @McTeekowee ones plight?

It appears so after he just admitted the Ottawa Water Distribution was “under his watch”. Screenshotted as evidence as we now have hardcore evidence of negligence and our lawyers will now home in on this. 

I’m actually now a wee but jealous of my own daughter at the hundreds of thousands of pounds (or Canadian dollars) she will no doubt now win in compensation 💰💷

8 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Well exactly... and so you need to devise a new strategy for dealing with it.

Endlessly reacting how they want you to is not that smart no?

(edit: McTeeko is a great poster. Youve been wound up and got totally got the wrong end of the stick.)

Actually no. Why do I need a new strategy for being bullied. Yes I have said that horrible word. "Bullied". I am sure when they read this they will have a laugh and think they have won. "Wee Ramy moaning he is being bullied". Yes, I have been. It's no secret. There are 3 or 4 posters that constantly through whatever means try and provoke me. It's wrong. I am on this board, nearly 15 years. I enjoy it. I live in Canada, I'm a very passionate Scotsman, proud of where I am from. So why the continuous abuse? Let me tell you something, and I hope you all get this. I have been bullied, difference is with me, I wont fuckin stand for it, because it's wrong. I have a big set of balls, there is nothing I have said to anyone on this board that I would not say to their face. Thing is, some folk that are bullied may take a more serious route. I just hope this sinks in. Bullying is not a joke. Just because someone does not live in Scotland, does not buy Irn Bru, or eat haggis, or supports whatever club they choose, does not make them any less a proud  Scotsman. Laugh all you want, this had to be said. 

13 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

It appears so after he just admitted the Ottawa Water Distribution was “under his watch”. Screenshotted as evidence as we now have hardcore evidence of negligence and our lawyers will now home in on this. 

I’m actually now a wee but jealous of my own daughter at the hundreds of thousands of pounds (or Canadian dollars) she will no doubt now win in compensation 💰💷

You really are a fuckin idiot. I was trying to take the high road here, but you are beyond respect....

7 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You really are a fuckin idiot. I was trying to take the high road here, but you are beyond respect....

Next time you post one of your pics, go and post one where we can see the back of your heid, just so we can all see if it’s a zip or buttons that runs up the back 👍🏼