Scottish Cup.... - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup....

21 minutes ago, Debian said:

Of course it should have been a pen. 

What I don't get is some weirdo gimp freak lile creature is in Canada at 7/8am watching the Sevco game. 

No wonder your wife turned the weans against you. 

That's what you say. Bring my family into this when all I did was comment on a football match? This board is sick to let these kind of comments stand. Commenting on my personal family life when you know absolutely nothing about me. I will bite my tongue on this one. Crawl back under the stone you crawled out from..

47 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That's what you say. Bring my family into this when all I did was comment on a football match? This board is sick to let these kind of comments stand. Commenting on my personal family life when you know absolutely nothing about me. I will bite my tongue on this one. Crawl back under the stone you crawled out from..

Limmy alone. 

Just now, WCTA said:

Ignore the cunt Ramy. He’s as bad as that Aberdeen fucker. Stick wae us guid guys pal. 👍

Its actually quite funny how they keep having a go at me. Just shows the level of maturity. I dont know, maybe if my football team won the "square root of fuck all" I would resort to this childish behavior also, but I doubt it.. 

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Its actually quite funny how they keep having a go at me. Just shows the level of maturity. I dont know, maybe if my football team won the "square root of fuck all" I would resort to this childish behavior also, but I doubt it.. 

Teeko husnae a clue whit team he follows pal. The cunt cannae even agree on whit country he supports actually. 😄

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Know fuck all about him, so cannae comment. Seems like s bit of a dick though..

Probably jealous of you pal. Successful fitba’ team, top man at yer job, living the Canadian dream. Aye, he’ll be jealous as he’ll be scratching aboot in his pish stained tenement in Edinburgh. Dodging needles in the close.