When ( please, please, please fiba gods) We Qualify - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

When ( please, please, please fiba gods) We Qualify

The Bunnet

1 hour ago, saintydave said:

Hanley needs to be given another try in my book. Gets such a bad rep and is/was prone to a howler but surely playing against top class strikers every week instead of some of the not so top class strikers up here can only be beneficial to the international team

Slow

fat

useless

On 2/11/2020 at 7:29 AM, vanderark14 said:

I cant be arsed readibg the whole thread but is chripper/TDK back? 

In fact, I've changed my mind again.

Chripper was banned in May 2019. Guess when Dohadeer turned up for a few days after an absence of nearly 2 years? You've guessed it - May 2019.

TDK was banned in November 2019, around the same time as Dohadeer turned up again after 6 months away.

Not to mention the fact that TDK was posting replies as if he was Dohadeer just before he was banned.

I think we're just going to have to accept that he's never going away.

And before anyone accuses me of having too much time on my hands - I'm at work and getting paid for this. 😆

14 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

In fact, I've changed my mind again.

Chripper was banned in May 2019. Guess when Dohadeer turned up for a few days after an absence of nearly 2 years? You've guessed it - May 2019.

TDK was banned in November 2019, around the same time as Dohadeer turned up again after 6 months away.

Not to mention the fact that TDK was posting replies as if he was Dohadeer just before he was banned.

I think we're just going to have to accept that he's never going away.

And before anyone accuses me of having too much time on my hands - I'm at work and getting paid for this. 😆

I’d be very surprised if what you’re saying is true - and if it is, then it’s just an unfortunate coincidence for me. The moderators dealt with all that in November, and removed the accounts belonging to the person in question. I’m still here. I’m not that person. They may have more accounts now or in future, but I’m not one of them.

I’m working on stopping these false accusations, because they’re a very underhand way of belittling anything I say. If people believe that I’m a previously-banned poster, then none of what I say will be treated fairly, at face-value.

1 minute ago, Terry Munro said:

There surely can't be another cunt as joyless as him in the country never mind on this messageboard, it definitely is him. I didn't agree with his ban though so welcome back. Guys a fucking bore but that doesn't deserve a ban. 

I can understand why he was banned but I didn't really agree with it either. If everyone on here was banned for being a dickhead there wouldn't be many people left.

Chripper/TDK wasn't really offensive and I don't think he broke any TAMB rules. He just got right on everyone's tits, much the same as Dohadeer does (although he seems to be oblivious to this).

Whether he's still on here or not we'll probably never know as if Dohadeer is him he'll never admit it. 

8 minutes ago, dohadeer said:

I’d be very surprised if what you’re saying is true - and if it is, then it’s just an unfortunate coincidence for me. The moderators dealt with all that in November, and removed the accounts belonging to the person in question. I’m still here. I’m not that person. They may have more accounts now or in future, but I’m not one of them.

I’m working on stopping these false accusations, because they’re a very underhand way of belittling anything I say. If people believe that I’m a previously-banned poster, then none of what I say will be treated fairly, at face-value.

I'm not lying. The dates do match.

Whether it proves you are Chripper/TDK is another matter. It does point towards it though. Especially when TDK was posting as you (or pretending to be you) which i forgot all about.

It doesn't really matter whether you are him or not though does it? 

1 minute ago, Texas Pete said:

I'm not lying. The dates do match.

Whether it proves you are Chripper/TDK is another matter. It does point towards it though. Especially when TDK was posting as you (or pretending to be you) which i forgot all about.

It doesn't really matter whether you are him or not though does it? 

Of course it matters. I think I know the TDK account you are referring to, who pretended to post as me, to try and sabotage my account, and take me down with them. I don’t know the Chripper account though. What were they originally banned for?

If people believe that I’m that same person, they’re not going to take anything I say at face value. TDK was out to cause arguments, rather than stating valid opinions. If people believe that’s me, then all my posts become invalid. That isn’t fair, as that’s not me.

Look at my join date. I’ve been here for around 15 years. I post sporadically, around the time of international matches. I’ve met plenty of people on here, and travelled on supporters buses with them, had drinks with them, bought and sold spare tickets from them. It doesn’t make sense that I’d wait 14 years, and then go crazy and try to sabotage the forum. I’ve had less than 300 posts in 15 years. That’s not information that corresponds with the crazy attention-seeker that TDK was. They were definitely not a 300 posts in 15 years type person.

18 minutes ago, dohadeer said:

Of course it matters. I think I know the TDK account you are referring to, who pretended to post as me, to try and sabotage my account, and take me down with them. I don’t know the Chripper account though. What were they originally banned for?

If people believe that I’m that same person, they’re not going to take anything I say at face value. TDK was out to cause arguments, rather than stating valid opinions. If people believe that’s me, then all my posts become invalid. That isn’t fair, as that’s not me.

Look at my join date. I’ve been here for around 15 years. I post sporadically, around the time of international matches. I’ve met plenty of people on here, and travelled on supporters buses with them, had drinks with them, bought and sold spare tickets from them. It doesn’t make sense that I’d wait 14 years, and then go crazy and try to sabotage the forum. I’ve had less than 300 posts in 15 years. That’s not information that corresponds with the crazy attention-seeker that TDK was. They were definitely not a 300 posts in 15 years type person.

I think about 250 of your posts have been in the last couple of months.

If you deny that you're The Dark Knight then I'm happy to take you at your word. 

I will say no more about it. Until the next time you behave like him anyway. 😁

10 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

I think about 250 of your posts have been in the last couple of months.

If you deny that you're The Dark Knight then I'm happy to take you at your word. 

I will say no more about it. Until the next time you behave like him anyway. 😁

Thank you, I appreciate that.

If you genuinely have concerns now or in future, then take them down the proper channels, and the moderators will clear it up either way. Please don’t make those kinds of accusations publicly without proof, as they are unfair on me - as soon as you sew that seed in people’s heads, it will be difficult for them to believe otherwise.

6 minutes ago, dohadeer said:

Thank you, I appreciate that.

If you genuinely have concerns now or in future, then take them down the proper channels, and the moderators will clear it up either way. Please don’t make those kinds of accusations publicly without proof, as they are unfair on me - as soon as you sew that seed in people’s heads, it will be difficult for them to believe otherwise.

Thanks for the advice but I'll follow my own rules thanks.

48 minutes ago, romanticscot said:

I was moving house last November so wasn't on here very much, why did TDK get banned? 

39 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I think he lost a bet and banned himself then came back as somebody else, to renege on the bet. He might have done it more than once.

I’m not sure if that’s exactly what happened. He lost the bet and stayed off the board for a while but I’m not sure if it was for the full month. 

I think lots of people reported him for his long, rambling, arsey essays and an admin lost patience and booted him.

It was a bit harsh I thought as although he was an arse there’s no crime in that. There could’ve been more to it that I wasn’t aware of.

In fairness he should have been banned sooner as he was Chripper who had been banned months before. Can’t remember why he was banned though. 

Edited by Texas Pete

53 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

I’m not sure if that’s exactly what happened. He lost the bet and stayed off the board for a while but I’m not sure if it was for the full month. 

I think lots of people reported him for his long, rambling, arsey essays and an admin lost patience and booted him.

It was a bit harsh I thought as although he was an arse there’s no crime in that. There could’ve been more to it that I wasn’t aware of.

In fairness he should have been banned sooner as he was Chripper who had been banned months before. Can’t remember why he was banned though. 

What was their original account banned for? 

I assumed the second one was removed for having multiple accounts if nothing else, but I’m unaware of the original account belonging to this person.

3 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

I doubt even he would be that blatant. Somebody on the wind up maybe? 

Probably. It seems a ridiculous coincidence. They would really need to post something to make it worth the wind up. I dont imagine many folk notice the newest members name on the home page so why go to the bother if you arent going to post anything . I only noticed it by chance. 

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

Probably. It seems a ridiculous coincidence. They would really need to post something to make it worth the wind up. I dont imagine many folk notice the newest members name on the home page so why go to the bother if you arent going to post anything . I only noticed it by chance. 

I’m not sure if you can post straight away. You couldn’t years ago anyway. 

It’s weird whoever it is.  

The more I think about it the bet I had with him was because of his constant shite about how bad Scotland are (sounds familiar). If the suspect starts going on about how Scott McTominay is the next best thing or the SFA should follow Iceland's approach to international football development then I will have no doubt it's the return of chripper aka TDK.

How hard would it be to hack an old unused account if you were sad enough to try. Just try 'password' or '123456' or whatever on different names... but if you really knew what you were doing it would probably be pish easy. Or maybe a disgruntled / rogue mod harvested a bunch of passwords on their way out, maybe even a previous disgruntled TAMB owner! Who fecking knows... but it very probably is the same tedious kent.

57 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

The more I think about it the bet I had with him was because of his constant shite about how bad Scotland are (sounds familiar). If the suspect starts going on about how Scott McTominay is the next best thing or the SFA should follow Iceland's approach to international football development then I will have no doubt it's the return of chripper aka TDK.

Was it not something to do with Scotland scoring at Hampden? Pretty sure he said we wouldn’t score against Russia or Belgium in the home double header in September. 

McGinn scored after 8 mins in the first game 😐

Edited by McTeeko