Teeny Ramy - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Teeny Ramy

13 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

20190912_111422.jpg

4 hours ago, thplinth said:

TAMB's own David Brent.

😂😂 

I was trying to think who Ramy reminded me of in that picture. I have been watching Undercover , a Bulgarian mafia programme , and thought of was one of the gangsters . But it is actually David Brent. 

Ramy you make me laugh 👍

8 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

😂😂 

I was trying to think who Ramy reminded me of in that picture. I have been watching Undercover , a Bulgarian mafia programme , and thought of was one of the gangsters . But it is actually David Brent. 

Ramy you make me laugh 👍

👍. Well if you laugh, that's fine wae me. I take the odd selfie noo and again..😉

12 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

With all due respect I do not. I presume the young lady in the pic is your daughter if I may. Great picture and I m sure she will cherish it. I am thinking it is the Cup Winners Cup? On the level DD. 

I thought it was a lassie aswell 😂

20 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Mind yir own business.. 

Fine. I won’t stand up for you, I’ll let all these folks carry on with treating you like this. You can fight your own battles now, just dont say I didn’t try and help. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Fine. I won’t stand up for you, I’ll let all these folks carry on with treating you like this. You can fight your own battles now, just dont say I didn’t try and help. 

If you are then that is great, I just dont know if you are on the wind up? 

22 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Budweiser, Coors, Bud Light, '$7 a pint.. Depenfs where you go pal. I can take you to some pubs where it is cheap, but close to the byward market, the dearwe it is. I'll sort you pal, no worries..

Are all the off licenses still owned by the government?

Had the worst ever pint of Guinness in a bar in Banff once. :crazy:

Edited by Dave78

2 hours ago, Dave78 said:

Are all the off licenses still owned by the government?

Had the worst ever pint of Guinness in a bar in Banff once. :crazy:

They are yes as far as I know. Able to buy alcohol in "Tesco" for inStance now. 7 days a week. Government still controls the hours of sale though. Quebec is different though. You get alcohol pretty much anywhere over there.. I have also tasted some pretty poor imported pints. Alot is in how you pour it like Guinness for instance..  Cheers..

To continue with this height debate. Anyone in Glasgow who is near the Park Bar, conover with a tape measure and measure to the top of the Celtic knot thingy to the right. I am confident it will read about 5'7 , 5'8. Which I am taller, would make me atleast 5'9... Great pub BTW..😉🍺🍺