Teeny Ramy - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Teeny Ramy

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

@Big Ramy 1314 recognise this?

Probably not.......

D0FA3B8F-7475-4CE6-9AF4-43C6C582402A.png

With all due respect I do not. I presume the young lady in the pic is your daughter if I may. Great picture and I m sure she will cherish it. I am thinking it is the Cup Winners Cup? On the level DD. 

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

With all due respect I do not. I presume the young lady in the pic is your daughter if I may. Great picture and I m sure she will cherish it. I am thinking it is the Cup Winners Cup? On the level DD. 

It’s his laddie not his lassie. 🙈

14 minutes ago, WCTA said:

It’s his laddie not his lassie. 🙈

🥺🥺🥺. I cant fuckin win. I know he mentioned he had a daughter, I dont have my glasses on and I am the shop getting dog food. My apologies DD sincerely I'm as blind as a fuckin bat without ma glasses..  Great pic with the wee laddie.  

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

🥺🥺🥺. I cant fuckin win. I know he mentioned he had a daughter, I dont have my glasses on and I am the shop getting dog food. My apologies DD sincerely I'm as blind as a fuckin bat without ma glasses..  Great pic with the wee laddie.  

Only bloody you pal. 😂

It’s actually the Super Cup. 

Edited by WCTA

10 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Only bloody you pal. 😂

It’s actually the Super Cup. 

Yup cannae fuckin win. I'm being honest, as I'm tired of this shite. You'll see I'm May, I'm a blind cunt without ma specs. In the motor now with the readers on

Just wait tae you fuckers hit 50. I 🤣

40 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Yup cannae fuckin win. I'm being honest, as I'm tired of this shite. You'll see I'm May, I'm a blind cunt without ma specs. In the motor now with the readers on

Just wait tae you fuckers hit 50. I 🤣

Wow. You just disrespected my son like that? His low can you go? What an absolute cretin you really are. 

For the benefit of the doubt, that’s the super cup, something that no other Scottish team will ever see, reserved for the best of the best. 

Take your 1 trophy and always stay in the shadow of the famous.

Stand Fucking Free

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Wow. You just disrespected my son like that? His low can you go? What an absolute cretin you really are. 

For the benefit of the doubt, that’s the super cup, something that no other Scottish team will ever see, reserved for the best of the best. 

Take your 1 trophy and always stay in the shadow of the famous.

Stand Fucking Free

DD, I never meant to disrespect your son. OMG. This is fucking pointless. I have 2 children, I coach football, you honestly think I meant that?? I did not have my glasses on. You quoted your daughter was almost as tall as me in a previous post. How am I to know. Think whatever you want of me, call me a cretin, but no harm was meant. Like I said, great pic of your wee laddie. I live in Canada, wish one of my boys had that chance to lift a trophy like that. Fuck your lucky. One supports Chelsea, the other Man Utd..Oh the pain..🥺🥺

20 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

DD, I never meant to disrespect your son. OMG. This is fucking pointless. I have 2 children, I coach football, you honestly think I meant that?? I did not have my glasses on. You quoted your daughter was almost as tall as me in a previous post. How am I to know. Think whatever you want of me, call me a cretin, but no harm was meant. Like I said, great pic of your wee laddie. I live in Canada, wish one of my boys had that chance to lift a trophy like that. Fuck your lucky. One supports Chelsea, the other Man Utd..Oh the pain..🥺🥺

They’ll never have that chance. Only the fans of one team in Scotland will ever have the opportunity to lift one of two European trophies in one calendar year and that will never ever be fans of anyone but the famous. 

Let that sink in, you will forever be in our shadow, no matter what your team does, we will always be the one and only. 

Another thing is, my boy doesn’t follow foreign football, suppose your boys don’t have a choice. 

Stand Fucking Free

Edited by dandydunn

7 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

They’ll never have that chance. Only the fans of one team in Scotland will ever have the opportunity to lift one of two European trophies in one calendar year and that will never ever be fans of anyone but the famous. 

Let that sink in, you will forever be in our shadow, no matter what your team does, we will always be the one and only. 

Another thing is, my boy doesn’t follow foreign football, suppose your boys don’t have a choice. 

Stand Fucking Free

Ok. I apologized for my reaction to the trophy pic. That is great for your son to hold that trophy.. 

Now, both my Bhoys will come with me to Glasgow, and they WILL lift the European Cup. The only Cup that matters. Thank you very much. To think that Aberdeen is more successful in Europe than Celtic, and is Scotlands most successful European club is beyond ludicrous. Win the BIG cup then come talk to me. Play in Europe every season, and come talk to me. Until then, good luck battling for the scraps that Celtic leave for you..

Stand Fucking Free....

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

TAMB's own David Brent.

I feel like I should be calling some protection agency and reporting something... The best I can come up with is it is like watching Bernie Winters torture Schnorbitz.

Who's the TAMB equivalent of Finchy and Gareth then ?