Teeny Ramy - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Teeny Ramy

5 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

And significantly smaller?

I’m 5’10” and I’ve been that for years, unlike oor Canadienne pal who seems to add on height each week whilst forgetting that he told us a few weeks ago he was smaller than he’s telling us today. Looks like you’ll all have to wait until May for the true reading as I’ll be on a wee trip through part of Canada then and my trip begins in Ramy’s very own Ottawa. 🤔

7 minutes ago, WCTA said:

I’m 5’10” and I’ve been that for years, unlike oor Canadienne pal who seems to add on height each week whilst forgetting that he told us a few weeks ago he was smaller than he’s telling us today. Looks like you’ll all have to wait until May for the true reading as I’ll be on a wee trip through part of Canada then and my trip begins in Ramy’s very own Ottawa. 🤔

Fuck off, I'm away that weekend..🤣🤣🤣

13 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Screenshot_20200206-154831_Gallery.thumb.jpg.d1273f57a042c0db9a268cee5da9c256.jpg

Bertie has got that look about him that says that he really, really does not want to be there.

I wonder if Ramy is one of them Tims that wears the same shirt everywhere he goes but never washes it. We have all met them.

44 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Bertie has got that look about him that says that he really, really does not want to be there.

I wonder if Ramy is one of them Tims that wears the same shirt everywhere he goes but never washes it. We have all met them.

Actually no. All these photos were at the same event. Celtic vs Man United in Toronto. Bertie was a complete class act..

9 minutes ago, duncan II said:

I can confirm Ramy is tiny, having first met him (eventually) as at first he couldn't see over the counter. Think his mate (helper?) eventually lifted him up.

Oh, and he has a really high, squeaky voice.

🤣🤣🤣🤣. Where was this ?

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣. Where was this ?

Just made it up! Never met you in my puff (although I've known a few dwarves in my time).

Just looked like fun. Well done for taking it in good spirits. You may be wee but you have a big heart.