Teeny Ramy - Page 8 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Teeny Ramy

1 hour ago, WCTA said:

Two nights I’ve got in that place. It looks cracking. I love mysterious shit like that. 👍

Are we still talking about Ottowa ? I can think of a few words to describe you and Ramy on a night out in Ottowa,  ‘mysterious’ ’ isnt one of them ...  🙂

Just now, TDYER63 said:

Are we still talking about Ottowa ? I can think of a few words to describe you and Ramy on a night out in Ottowa,  ‘mysterious’ ’ isnt one of them ...  🙂

It’s an old jail turned into a hotel. I’ll Whatsapp you the pics. 

7 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I have a week in that area in Canada in May. I’ve always wanted to see Perth, Ontario as it is modelled entirely on the Perth I grew up in. All the prominent buildings and streets are named the same, even the river is called the Tay. Anyway, I have to fly into Ottawa as Perth is very close to it. While I am there I thought it best to let the wee man buy me an ale or two. 😄

2 minutes ago, WCTA said:

I have a week in that area in Canada in May. I’ve always wanted to see Perth, Ontario as it is modelled entirely on the Perth I grew up in. All the prominent buildings and streets are named the same, even the river is called the Tay. Anyway, I have to fly into Ottawa as Perth is very close to it. While I am there I thought it best to let the wee man buy me an ale or two. 😄

Strange place to go for your holidays. Sounds like a bit of a shytehole.

46 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Strange place to go for your holidays. Sounds like a bit of a shytehole.

Perth, Ontario was actually voted the best place to live in Canada a few year ago. I had a Caravan on the Mississippi River just outside Perth. It is gorgeous.  Lovely wee town. 

1 minute ago, kumnio said:

Perth in Scotland is a Tory wankfest*, Perth in Canada isn't even a village, the only Perth worth visiting is in Australia.

*not accurate, but yeah it is

Quoting me in future might make me bite quicker you cousin fingering, spoon burning Dundee cunt. 😂

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I think so smart arse... I bought it here in Ottawa at the Scottish and Irish store.. Google it. I'll take you in if yae want. I do all the Bagpiping requests for them. Great shop..

I saw that store. It’s on that red metro line from my digs. I scoped it out.

On 2/8/2020 at 11:03 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Cheers for that mate. I stay in Cumbernauld when I am over or Barrhead. I dont drive over there. My cousins look after me well. Thanks Jim..👍

Who do know in Barrhead? This could be fun