Teeny Ramy - Page 7 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Teeny Ramy

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I have the retro 78 World Cup top anaw. Unfortunately I found out the hard way trying tae keep wae the Tartan Army this night. Jet lag set in. Wasn't the 25 pints I drank.. Dont even remember what boozer this was. Somewhere in Glasgow.. Lads looked after me though..šŸ‘šŸ¤£

Screenshot_20200210-143649_Facebook.jpg

I bought that top also. Itā€™s from Toffs. It doesnā€™t fit me anymore though. I remember Toffs informing me that they never made any of these larger than a small menā€™s size.Ā 

1 minute ago, WCTA said:

I bought that top also. Itā€™s from Toffs. It doesnā€™t fit me anymore though. I remember Toffs informing me that they never made any of these larger than a small menā€™s size.Ā 

You are correct, that is what it still said on the label. This was nearly 10 year ago, I was a thin 5'9, no the fat bastard 5'9 I am noo..

14 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I have the retro 78 World Cup top anaw. Unfortunately I found out the hard way trying tae keep wae the Tartan Army this night. Jet lag set in. Wasn't the 25 pints I drank.. Dont even remember what boozer this was. Somewhere in Glasgow.. Lads looked after me though..šŸ‘šŸ¤£

McTeeko might ask... too much Canadian tap water?

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You are correct, that is what it still said on the label. This was nearly 10 year ago, I was a thin 5'9, no the fat bastard 5'9 I am noo..

No chance a 5ā€™9ā€ man is getting into it. Itā€™d be like a boob tube on a man as tall.

Just now, thplinth said:

In all do respect mate, No. Too much Tennants lager, and I believe it wasĀ called Fisk? Someone hadĀ bottle and I indulged. I believe that match was Scotland vs Czech Republic. Started drinking at the Iron Horse at 9am..šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

20 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Can you not just link the board directlyĀ to your facebook page Ramy and we can peruse your gallery at our leisure ? I have a bit of free time tomorrow.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

3 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Can you not just link the board directlyĀ to your facebook page Ramy and we can peruse your gallery at our leisure ? I have a bit of free time tomorrow.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Give me a couple more weeks.. I just love that I can post pics after figuring it out. The novelty will wear off.. Or no..šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

13 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Give me a couple more weeks.. I just love that I can post pics after figuring it out. The novelty will wear off.. Or no..šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Och, fill yer boots. I have only learned myself so understand the excitement.Ā 
No speedos though please šŸ™‚

46 minutes ago, WCTA said:

7 pages so far dedicated to you pal. Yer a TA legend.Ā šŸ˜„

Mere like leg end.. šŸ˜‰. Cheers big man. I see we have drawn you in the next round. Away... Please for the love of God Celtic, do not fuck this up. The cunt is comin to my house in May.. Il never hear the end of it. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.

3 hours ago, thplinth said:

Cannae be, heā€™s still alive isnā€™t he? šŸ™ˆ

Ā 

Fair play Ramy, youā€™ve given us a few laughs and taken things right on the chin here!Ā 
Ā 

I really am in Toronto with my daughter in May (aye, she pulled through šŸ˜‰).Ā Iā€™ll tap you up nearer the time for places to go if youā€™re up to speed about Toronto šŸ‘šŸ¼

24 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Cannae be, heā€™s still alive isnā€™t he? šŸ™ˆ

Ā 

Fair play Ramy, youā€™ve given us a few laughs and taken things right on the chin here!Ā 
Ā 

I really am in Toronto with my daughter in May (aye, she pulled through šŸ˜‰).Ā Iā€™ll tap you up nearer the time for places to go if youā€™re up to speed about Toronto šŸ‘šŸ¼

Sounds good big man. That would be sound. šŸ‘

15 minutes ago, WCTA said:

What Teeko means is that he wants me tae bring you with me from Ottawa to Toronto.Ā šŸ˜Ž

Steady now! Iā€™ll get a sair neck from tilting my heid back drinking beer then forward and down to talk to Wee Ramy!Ā 

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Since thereā€™s all this happiness on the go, Iā€™ll just state that if Iā€™m ever in Canada, Iā€™ll be going nowhere Ottawa. Fuck that for a day oot.Ā 
Ā 

ā­ļøā­ļø

@saintydaveĀ was telling me it hasĀ absolutely incredible nightlife.Ā šŸ‘