Teeny Ramy - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Teeny Ramy

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

To continue with this height debate. Anyone in Glasgow who is near the Park Bar, conover with a tape measure and measure to the top of the Celtic knot thingy to the right. I am confident it will read about 5'7 , 5'8. Which I am taller, would make me atleast 5'9... Great pub BTW..😉🍺🍺

Wow, how fukin spooky is that. I'm sitting in the Park Bar reading this right now. Haud on till a find a tape measure.

9 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I owe yae a pint next time I'm over pal. Now we can all move on.. 👍👍🍺🍺🙂🙂

These ignorant fukers that you are arguing with just don't realise that US inches are a wee bit smaller than imperial inches. Another good reason why we should all go metric.

5 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Is the Park bar not that hun slophouse on Paisley road west?

No idea. Ma cousins took me in as the entertainment was good as I am a Piper, enjoyed it in there. My  cousins all support Celtic, so cannae see them bringing me into a rangers boozer.. 

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

To continue with this height debate. Anyone in Glasgow who is near the Park Bar, conover with a tape measure and measure to the top of the Celtic knot thingy to the right. I am confident it will read about 5'7 , 5'8. Which I am taller, would make me atleast 5'9... Great pub BTW..😉🍺🍺

That's a standard 6 x 3 foot Bonnie Scotland flag behind you so I would calculate your height using it as a reference at slightly over 5 foot.

2 minutes ago, shunkyboy and the fluffer said:

That's a standard 6 x 3 foot Bonnie Scotland flag behind you so I would calculate your height using it as a reference at slightly over 5 foot.

Bollocks Shunkyboy... The flag was curled up at the bottom when I was in the pub. I mentioned to the Gaffer. 🤣🤣

26 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

To be honest, I'm a wee bit surprised that a Canadian owns one. Not exactly known for quality fashion, are you? I mean, those denim flares covering your stack heels outside that boozer?

Yer cousin gave it to you as a present, eh?

Truth, I ordered it on-line. With shipping and taxes, it came to about.£95... $160.00 in canadian dollars. I near shit masell. 😳😳😳

44 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

I am the proud owner of this classic piece of vintage apparel.

I have the retro 78 World Cup top anaw. Unfortunately I found out the hard way trying tae keep wae the Tartan Army this night. Jet lag set in. Wasn't the 25 pints I drank.. Dont even remember what boozer this was. Somewhere in Glasgow.. Lads looked after me though..👍🤣

Screenshot_20200210-143649_Facebook.jpg