Teeny Ramy - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Teeny Ramy

4 minutes ago, thplinth said:

There is something anomalous about that photo. Is Ramy on tip toes? He seems to have longer legs yet by the time we get to head level he is about 4 inches shorter. 

Simon just has an extra long shirt hanging out.

6 hours ago, dandydunn said:

The freak has taken to posting on people’s threads on Facebook now to me. I really don’t need to see a boy sized man posing for the camera with his tattoos out. 

I really think he needs medical help. 

Don't worry. Derek MacKay will be getting in contact with the wee man soon.

23 hours ago, WCTA said:

Finally, as Thplinth says, we can all put an end to the tedious debate over Ramy’s height. Simon Donnelly is 5’8”...... 😂

ACCBC13E-9650-48CD-ADCF-60DBEBEE82AD.jpeg

Wrong, I remember now. This pic was taken about 15 year ago. Our CSC had a stage. Simon, was our guest speaker. I was not on the stage, Simon was. I know it looks legit, and I googled his height. He is indeed 5 foot 8. So no way possible I am shorter than he is. I'm atleast 5 foot 9 inches.  Fact..

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Wrong, I remember now. This pic was taken about 15 year ago. Our CSC had a stage. Simon, was our guest speaker. I was not on the stage, Simon was. I know it looks legit, and I googled his height. He is indeed 5 foot 8. So no way possible I am shorter than he is. I'm atleast 5 foot 9 inches.  Fact..

😂

7 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I did say there was something anomalous about that picture. lol. 

edit: i knew this was going to eventually boil down to that small versus far away Father Ted episode.

Edited by thplinth

9 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I did say there was something anomalous about that picture. lol. 

edit: i knew this was going to eventually boil down to that small versus far away Father Ted 

No bother, I'm a good sport. I'll prove ma height.. life is short, laugh away..🙂👍

I dunno... it looks like you are maybe pushing him down a bit with your arm. Plus the camera really needs to be head height. Instead your camera is 'looking up' and with you in front it naturally makes you look like a relative giant, although it still looks quite close looking again...

Do you have any pictures of yourself standing back to back with a recognizable statue? Preferably in your socks i.e. minus the cuban heels.

4 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I dunno... it looks like you are maybe pushing him down a bit with your arm. Plus the camera really needs to be head height. Instead your camera is 'looking up' and with you in front it naturally makes you look like a relative giant, although it still looks quite close looking again...

Do you have any pictures of yourself standing back to back with a recognizable statue? Preferably in your socks i.e. minus the cuban heels.

😂😂😂

16 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Me and Lisbon Lion legend Bertie Auld. He is 5 foot 7. I googled it. I am crouched down a bit for this photo, which makes me ATLEAST 5 foot 9.. sorted then.. Thank fuck for modern technology.. 

Braw set o’ man paps ye hae on you wee man. I fancy getting my gums aroon’ those wee beauties. 

6 minutes ago, thplinth said:

🤣🤣. Aye,.right on it..