crowd for israel game - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

crowd for israel game

thesaint

15 minutes ago, Super_Scotlandfan said:

UEFA currently considering delaying Euros to 2021. Think that’s looking likely now. 

Wonder if they’d delay the play offs too. 

That would seriously mess up the World Cup qualifiers. Unless they go with smaller groups or something?

Or maybe scrap the Nations League and start the qualifiers in September this year? 

Will be interesting to see what is decided. 

4 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Bosnia have asled UEFA to postpone the game v Northern Ireland on the 26th.....................

NBA off.

ATP and WTA off.

La Liga off.

Serie A off.

McLaren have pulled out of the Australian Grand Prix.

Europa League and English Premier League matches postponed.

There’s no way these playoffs (and possibly Euro 2020 as well) are going ahead.

31 minutes ago, wanderer said:

Norwegian FA now saying there is a chance the Serbia game will have to be postponed also.

https://www.tv2.no/sport/11289267/?mode=sportenapp&app=sporten&fbclid=IwAR3i8Gfoj_SbdBrRwk5hhiqTTBGfAH-3xaCji31_4mJ1I76VU1RX-HI5P9s

If the Norway Serbia game is off then there’s no point playing ours. Better to postpone it than to play it in an empty ground.

Nicola Sturgeon has just said that all large gatherings over 500 people that require to be policed or have emergency service support will be cancelled from next week.

So the Israel game will either be called off or will be behind closed doors

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I was thinking they'll make it free entry to the first qualifier!

They should just refund the money but I'm sure they would like to hold onto it for a few months, if they can get away with it. I just hope they haven't invested it in the stock market.:lol:

It will be interesting if the Coronavirus has peaked and died down a bit by the summer, whether UEFA give priority to catching up with European competitions and domestic leagues, or to the European Championships.

The main losers in this will be Finland, competing at their first major finals. I hope that any cancellations don’t adversely affect them, and that they get their chance at a major tournament somehow.

Edited by dohadeer