crowd for israel game - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

crowd for israel game

thesaint

Guest ElChris04

Class news we should have a full house for the playoffs game and hopefully actually helps get a result, giving there was still thousands left just a few weeks ago it’s class support Getting behind the team despite the disastrous campaign Previous. 

7 minutes ago, Bonny79 said:

Yea.  I will have my dinner then toddle to the pub and watch it. Nice relaxing day. 

Watch them take on this well known European country - isreal.  😕

You'll be missing a great atmosphere and hopefully a great night if we win.

12 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

You'll be missing a great atmosphere and hopefully a great night if we win.

I can't wait. Taken a half day from work, picking my son up from school and going to the kids zone at the shed before it (then off to meet up with WCTA and his merry band of teuchters)

Will be a great atmosphere and a positive result

5 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

I can't wait. Taken a half day from work, picking my son up from school and going to the kids zone at the shed before it (then off to meet up with WCTA and his merry band of teuchters)

I haven't looked forward to a game as much as this for years, including the England game at Hampden as I was convinced we'd get murdered.

It could all end in tears of course but at least we can look forward to this game knowing we have a decent chance of winning it. The next game is a different matter obviously but let's worry about that if we beat Israel.

5 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

I haven't looked forward to a game as much as this for years, including the England game at Hampden as I was convinced we'd get murdered.

It could all end in tears of course but at least we can look forward to this game knowing we have a decent chance of winning it. The next game is a different matter obviously but let's worry about that if we beat Israel.

Indeed, it's a real shame we didn't get the final at home. Could have been potentially one of the best Hampden nights in history

54 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

My carrot crunching teuchterness will be on full display just for you and yer Southern softie pals. Ye’ll be screaming tae join the Rusty Nail Tartan Army by kick-off. 🥃

2 hours ago, Terry Munro said:

Indeed, it's a real shame we didn't get the final at home. Could have been potentially one of the best Hampden nights in history

True. Bizarrely though it could actually work in our favour. If we manage to beat Israel we would be under a lot of pressure if the final was at Hampden and would likely have made an arse of it. 

If we can go to Serbia or Norway and keep it tight we could frustrate the home fans and nick a winner. If only it was that simple eh?

I would obviously still have preferred a potential home match. Like you say it would have been a great night. 

52 minutes ago, ger intae them said:

If life’s too much trouble you could just by-pass any potential fun/excitement and take yersel straight to dignitas..... take away any risk and just have a pain free exit...... OR be a human and live a bit?

It's a round about way of saying my Mrs is not letting me spend that on tickers and train 😂

6 hours ago, Texas Pete said:

That's me at my best 😄 

33 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

That's me at my best 😄 

I am normally quite optimistic, at least until the game starts. 😂

I couldn’t see is getting anything out of that game in a million years though. Shows how much I know. 

If we don’t beat Israel and give ourselves a chance of qualifying I’ll be devastated. Might even become as grim as you.  

Simply looking forward to this, my first since the last England one. Gone for the south upper in west corner this time. Was in the level below last but was grand for Griffiths two kicks. 
Think we’re joint third favourites with Israel after Norway and Serbia.

if we do not make it to our first and likely only home finals ( aye it’s England for semi and final ) then it may galvanise or determine otherwise where we are. It’s football, not just life.

and if we don’t I so wish our Israeli opponents qualify. And make it to the final playing England again after already having played in the group. 

1 hour ago, Shaundy said:

Simply looking forward to this, my first since the last England one. Gone for the south upper in west corner this time. Was in the level below last but was grand for Griffiths two kicks. 

if we do not make it to our first and likely only home finals ( aye it’s England for semi and final ) then it may galvanise or determine otherwise where we are. It’s football, not just life.

and if we don’t I so wish our Israeli opponents qualify. And make it to the final playing England again after already having played in the group. 

Think you’ll be on your own with that wish 

5 hours ago, Shaundy said:

We’re ranked 43 places above Israel and we’re at home. 

Talk about an inferiority complex. 

Anyone know how to get that stadium plan that shows how many seats are still available? Just been on the site and cant find that but there seems to still be tickets in the east, west and south upper.