Bottom 3.. - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

10 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Hopefully hearts again😂😂😂

9 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I cannot believe how poor they are this season.. 

They seem to be getting important players back on the pitch and showing signs of improvement.

However the spine of their team is made of glass, yet they like to put it about and drag teams into a fight, so always the potential for disaster.

I couldn’t believe the number of pundits who had them tipped for top 6 pre-season.

• 2 months later...
37 minutes ago, slasher said:

When all this started I would have been in favour of reconstruction to save the likes of Hearts......but now? Fuck them, I hope the scummy cunts go down. 👊

As I’ve posted previously Slasher, St Mirren played Hearts in the last game before lock down, we won 1-0, if Hearts had won we would be bottom of the league instead of 9th.

How do you think they would voted if they won that game?

14 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

As I’ve posted previously Slasher, St Mirren played Hearts in the last game before lock down, we won 1-0, if Hearts had won we would be bottom of the league instead of 9th.

How do you think they would voted if they won that game?

Out of curiosity, how do you think St Mirren would have voted had the scenario unfolded?

45 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Out of curiosity, how do you think St Mirren would have voted had the scenario unfolded?

Without a doubt we would have went done the same road as Hearts.

But being a wee diddy club nobody outside Paisley would have given a flying feck. 

To be honest Fairbairn I’m not actually bothered if we went down, the best seasons we’ve had in the last 25 years have been in the 2nd tier. It’s over 30 years since we finished in the top half of the Premier.

I just don’t get Rangers stance tho, does any Rangers supporter actually think they can catch Celtic?

If I supported your team I’d be quite happy to hand the title to Celtic so you could always say ‘what if’, and at the same time if I supported Celtic I would want to Win it and not handed it.

So is Rangers agenda (hopes) just to have the season null and void?

16 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

But being a wee diddy club nobody outside Paisley would have given a flying feck. 

To be honest Fairbairn I’m not actually bothered if we went down, the best seasons we’ve had in the last 25 years have been in the 2nd tier. It’s over 30 years since we finished in the top half of the Premier.

I just don’t get Rangers stance tho, does any Rangers supporter actually think they can catch Celtic?

If I supported your team I’d be quite happy to hand the title to Celtic so you could always say ‘what if’, and at the same time if I supported Celtic I would want to Win it and not handed it.

What he said..👍

1 hour ago, Jersey Jim said:

I’m pretty certain all the nonsense coming from Ibrox over the past few days is designed for exactly that and nothing else - to try and have the season declared null and void.

All the statements, the “numerous clubs have told us”, the supposed whistleblowers, the calls for Doncaster to be suspended, the demands for inquires into this and that, the general language used and the evidence they claim to hold but refuse to release despite it supposedly being a smoking gun and all in all the general fuss and bluster emanating from the place. It’s all designed to be thrown around with the intention of embarrassing Scottish football and in the hope that eventually enough club chairmen will get fed up of the whole carry on, throw their arms up in the air and give up thus paving the way for the season to be dumped and declared null and void as any attempt to come to a sensible outcome just won’t be worth the ongoing hassle.

There will never be true consensus and Rangers will never agree to anything other than N&V. All this support of Hearts’, Partick’s and Stranraer’s concerns are nothing but a smokescreen which they are using to further their own ends.

Edited by DaveyDenoon