Stevie May - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Slowly but surely the coaching he had at Aberdeen is fading away

Bit by bit he is regaining the form of his first spell at Saints

2 goals today and, if it hadn't been for an unconventional yet brilliant stop from the Hearts goalie, it would have been a hatrick.

His confidence is returning 😍

5 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Was expecting a Scotland call up thread ...

No, the only current StJ player I might be tempted to ask for a Scotland call up is Ali McCann. 

Unfortunately he plays for Saints and realised he won't get picked so has opted for N Ireland instead.

Keep your eye out for that laddie. He will end up in the English top division.

21 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Came in here expecting an announcement that he’d passed. Pity.

Ken whit, on second thoughts, hae a word wae yersel’. It’s not inconceivable that folk might know these guys you are wishing death on. Scotland’s a wee place. I don’t know May but I did work next door to his parents house in near enough my last job I did in Scotland before buggering off. Throwing death wishes on someone is taking your panto villain pish too far. 

44 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Up top himself tonight with a heavy midfield with him though. Young Ali McCann worked well with him last weekend. Game certainly changed in our favour last week when O’ Halloran stepped up in the second half. He starts tonight too.

Honestly, no one gives a fuck, give it a rest min.......

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, WCTA said:

He is definitely back. 5 in his last 9.

Just goes to show McInnes has not got a clue as to how to get the best from attackers. 

It shows he didnt know how to get the best out of stevie may. Theres been a few attackers who have and still do play well with aberdeen