Coronavirus - Page 417 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Coronavirus

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/29/2022 at 2:19 PM, Squirrelhumper said:

Aye, you see folk who seem almost desperate for another lockdown for some reason. Admittedly not many but strange seeing it on social media as soon as there is a wee jump. 

Haven’t seen a single person saying that. Funny how people are taking precautions over a couple of hot days but can’t take any simple steps to reduce the Covid risk though. 

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.currentaffairs.org/2022/08/why-the-chair-of-the-lancets-covid-19-commission-thinks-the-us-government-is-preventing-a-real-investigation-into-the-pandemic

“I chaired the commission for the Lancet for two years on COVID. I’m pretty convinced it came out of U.S. lab biotechnology, not out of nature, just to mention. After two years of intensive work on this. So it’s a blunder in my view of biotech, not an accident of a natural spillover. We don’t know for sure, I should be absolutely clear. But there’s enough evidence that it should be looked into. And it’s not being investigated, not in the United States, not anywhere. And I think for real reasons that they don’t want to look underneath the rug, the statement.”