Coronavirus - Page 390 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Coronavirus

54 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Was just reading that. So bumblefuck will speak shite over the next few days, and nothing more will be said.Ā 

I doubt that will be the end of it as I'd imagine the UKG will appeal to the UK Supreme Court.

15 hours ago, King Of Paisley said:

I don't know who I hate most. Ross, Jackie Baillie or the repulsive turd that is Cole-Hamilton.Ā 

As a person, Cole-Hamilton is the most repulsive of the three.Ā  You don't hear or see him as much as the other two though - thankfully - so he annoys me slightly less.

1 hour ago, scotlad said:

As a person, Cole-Hamilton is the most repulsive of the three.Ā  You don't hear or see him as much as the other two though - thankfully - so he annoys me slightly less.

Another vote for Cole-Hamilton here!

20 hours ago, fringo said:

Very true but they often say nothing so at least it's something.

She's in the HoL for life so she can say what she wants and she can't be touched. A total coward and failed politician who the unionist media seem to love.Ā 

1 hour ago, exile said:

So Ross calls for Johnson to go. But if Johnson doesn't go, is Ross toast?

Politics is like a game of chess. Who will the Tories sacrifice, the king or the pawn?

Ā 

Gove and JRM putting the boot in tonight with some Branch Manager type chat.

Manna from Heaven for the Yessers this stuffĀ 

41 minutes ago, aaid said:

Gove and JRM putting the boot in tonight with some Branch Manager type chat.

Manna from Heaven for the Yessers this stuffĀ 

Mogg bigging up Alister Jack as the right sort of Scotch chap

There are some people for which there really is no hope. We are truly doomed in this union with attitudes like this.

Ā 

ā€˜ā€™On the streets of Uxbridge and South Ruislip, whereĀ Boris JohnsonĀ has been MP since 2015, people expressed ā€œdisappointmentā€ and called for the prime minister to face a police investigation and penalties for breaking lockdown rules. But should he quit? Not a chance.

While most voters who spoke to the Guardian in the westĀ LondonĀ constituency expressed frustration and anger with actions they perceived as unfair, some regular Conservative voters said they would remain loyal to the prime minister, and others were sceptical about the alternatives.

Ā 

Stuart Horace, a 57-year-old IT professional, was dissatisfied with Johnsonā€™s apology for attending a No 10 garden party on 20 May 2020 and thought he should pay the same fine as a member of the public caught breaching Covid rules, as should his principal private secretary, Martin Reynolds, whom he felt was most to blame given that he sent the invitation to about 100 staff.

However, he did not consider the issue a deal-breaker for Johnsonā€™s premiership, and said that he would vote for him again, since ā€œmany peopleā€ held illegal drinks parties during lockdown.ā€™ā€™