Coronavirus - Page 353 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Coronavirus

Do people really think they would have raided that bar like that without Covid regulations as the excuse. No chance. That is why they were primarily checking for it and then using it to bust people for other crimes they discover. This is exactly what folk said would happen. 

7 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Do people genuinely believe armed coppers raided cafes and bars because some random people were not vaccinated or wearing masks?

The police have been raiding them for months and months like this: This was 8 months ago,

Lawyer Erkan Zuenbuel said the crime statistics were inflated by authorities who lumped in minor offences committed by anyone with a notorious surname. Raids by armed police of shisha bars had “created the impression that these are places fraught with crime”, he said.

From a year ago december 2020.

The city’s interior minister Andreas Geisel said in December that the forceful raids were needed to restore respect for the police.

“They used to be laughed out of the door. And when two trade inspectors wanted to inspect a bar, they would not be let in,” he said.

“Now, we come in on an appropriate scale, go inside, seize things and put organised crime under pressure.

then the lawyer above says they just nitpick offences , like the covid offences on the last raid, it's nothing new though, it's an operation that has been ongoing for ages.

Looks like it may have originated here.

https://www.ruptly.tv/en/videos/20211126-014-Germany--Police-raids-in-Berlin-uncover-multiple-COVID-19-rule-violations

…at the end of the day the police stormed the restaurant with machine guns in tow and demanded to see their Covid passports… then busted folk for everything else they could find.

I don’t like these shisha bars either but fuck me… it is what it is. 

I think this is legit, in that they are real nurses. Everyone is being threatened not to talk... and that I do believe. Shocking hearing what is going on. 

In a stunning video, 11 nurses and paramedics from Queensland Australia have come forward to talk about their experiences administering the COVID-19 vaccine. The nurses have had their identities obscured because they are afraid to speak out, but their identification was checked before filming. In a series of harrowing tales, the nurses recount how they saw the deaths and injuries pile up, yet no one was allowed to talk about it.

https://thecovidworld.com/11-australian-nurses-blow-the-whistle-on-covid-vaccine-side-effects-we-were-told-not-to-talk-about-what-we-had-seen/

also here...

https://odysee.com/@QuantumRhino:9/Covid-Vaccines---An-Alarming-Truth:c?r=64jGCyg6BurbjTGqrRGYpmSXFRjGB2tX

https://www.bitchute.com/video/eHp8BfmUG32n/?fbclid=IwAR2HJlMtuD2fFmEU8gls8UWzHcK9aCSLewF-4lai1WF9V1Iat7N-lRMYWwI

I’ve been working as a nurse in QLD until recently, and while I’m in psych, I drink with general nurses and I’ve not heard anything like this, my sister normally works in ICU in QLD (she’s on mat leave) and hasn’t heard anything like that from colleagues. 

Not saying all or some of it isn’t true but does seem far fetched. 

Right. Surely it would make more sense to watch and see if you think they are real nurses... You'd probably be able to tell quite quickly if they were faking it. if you then conclude they (likely) are bona fide nurses then why would they make it up. (Career suicide if they are found out.) I don't know but my impression is they are genuine. If they are then, are their experiences representative  of the wider situation is the question. 

Well we are not going to find out... looking at the nick of them wearing fucking Burka's just about to conceal their identities. We are living in some fucked up times folks we really are... 😀

Forcing people to take untested drugs which they have zero right to sue the manufacturer over should it turn out they are dangerous / harmful... and get this even if it turns out the pharmaceutical company acted recklessly, wildly, negligently, whatever, they are completely immune from any responsibility for their products or the harm they might cause you.

Then if you get sick who pays for your bills, compensates you for being unable to work... looks after your family. This is a completely outrageous situation in so many ways.

edit: And now they are inducing kids to take them when there is no need... it is mind blowing.

Edited by thplinth

I live in Germany, Lower Saxony specifically. Since 1st December in Lower Saxony, if you want to go to a bar or restaurant, you have to have been either fully vaccinated or recovered from Covid within the last 6 months, and have a negative Antigen / PCR test not older than 24 / 72 hours and also check in on the Luca app. which gets sent to the local authorities health board. Some places allow you to do a self-test at the front door under supervision. Crazy stuff.

Was in the pub yesterday after work. Four people from the local 'public order office' accompanied by 5 police officers turned up to check that everything was being conformed to by the bar itself and also did some random checks on a couple of customers.

As of today those with a 3rd jag are exempt from the negative test requirement. I won't get mine till the middle of January. Hopefully the test requirement gets binned when the latest legislation gets announced on Wednesday.

Edited by SteveMcD

Well this is not anecdotal. Watch the interview at the bottom of the link. Lots of interesting things in it. 

According to the VAERS data 60 kids have died she says and 38% were under 2 years old meaning they should never have even been vaccinated in the first place... absolute madness. But really what she is saying about the adverse events is that it is huge compared to previous vaccines...

Data Scientist Tells RFK, Jr.: ‘VAERS Is Telling a Very Frightening Story’
On a recent episode of “The Defender” podcast, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. interviewed data scientist and immunology researcher Jessica Rose, Ph.D., about the alarming data coming out of the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/rfk-jr-defender-jessica-rose-data-vaccine-adverse-event-reporting-system/

You'd really have to watch it all (to see why she says it) but I feel exactly the way she does in her closing comments. It is beyond weird and it is beyond stupid.

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

I think this is legit, in that they are real nurses. Everyone is being threatened not to talk... and that I do believe. Shocking hearing what is going on. 

In a stunning video, 11 nurses and paramedics from Queensland Australia have come forward to talk about their experiences administering the COVID-19 vaccine. The nurses have had their identities obscured because they are afraid to speak out, but their identification was checked before filming. In a series of harrowing tales, the nurses recount how they saw the deaths and injuries pile up, yet no one was allowed to talk about it.

https://thecovidworld.com/11-australian-nurses-blow-the-whistle-on-covid-vaccine-side-effects-we-were-told-not-to-talk-about-what-we-had-seen/

also here...

https://odysee.com/@QuantumRhino:9/Covid-Vaccines---An-Alarming-Truth:c?r=64jGCyg6BurbjTGqrRGYpmSXFRjGB2tX

https://www.bitchute.com/video/eHp8BfmUG32n/?fbclid=IwAR2HJlMtuD2fFmEU8gls8UWzHcK9aCSLewF-4lai1WF9V1Iat7N-lRMYWwI

😂😂😂😂Please tell me you don't believe this shite😂😂😂😂

15 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Avoiding most media on covid but clicked on the article because it mentioned nurses in QLD. 

As a fake nurse myself I don’t know if I could tell if they are real or not 😂

😀 Don't sell your self short, you are probably better qualified to judge than 99% of the quacks on here.

Speaking of which... 😀

My mum, auntie, 4 friends, and a mates wife work at Ninewells in Dundee, which is a pretty big hospital, I haven't heard any stories. I also know a few people who work in care homes, again, so stories.

I can't only think of a few people that I know that haven't been double vaccinated, the vast majority of people have been, and so far, no one has had any issues. 

I could make a video saying whatever I wanted, repost it a few places, and some would take it as fact. Theres almost 200 countries in the world, there's very rarely consensus about anything, so why are no leaders standing up for their people? Why is everyone in power following a fairly similar path? Why does it seems like its only a handful of people who think that this is some evil plan?

8 minutes ago, kumnio said:

My mum, auntie, 4 friends, and a mates wife work at Ninewells in Dundee, which is a pretty big hospital, I haven't heard any stories. I also know a few people who work in care homes, again, so stories.

I can't only think of a few people that I know that haven't been double vaccinated, the vast majority of people have been, and so far, no one has had any issues. 

I could make a video saying whatever I wanted, repost it a few places, and some would take it as fact. Theres almost 200 countries in the world, there's very rarely consensus about anything, so why are no leaders standing up for their people? Why is everyone in power following a fairly similar path? Why does it seems like its only a handful of people who think that this is some evil plan?

8.14 billion doses cumulative so far, current rate is 33.41 million doses daily, accoring to our world in data. Although of course it's not 1 dose each so not sure how many people we're talking about but will be 3-5 billion i imagine.

Sadly folk have died from the vaccine though, there was one death from mycardiotis in Israel in a post i made earlier.

It's not as dangerous as say alcohol though or antibiotics. We'll see if the soft-tissue cancers suddenly start appearing in the next 12 months as per nurse in the barn video.

23 hours ago, phart said:

I've been watching and waiting for the hospital numbers in Scotland to go under 700 for the first time in ages. They're now down to 652 after dipping under 700 just yesterday. ICU under 50 for the first time in a while as well.

Since start of September really as well.

We're still in a delta wave predominately atm, boosters seeming to go well.

605 today.

1 hour ago, phart said:

8.14 billion doses cumulative so far, current rate is 33.41 million doses daily, accoring to our world in data. Although of course it's not 1 dose each so not sure how many people we're talking about but will be 3-5 billion i imagine.

Sadly folk have died from the vaccine though, there was one death from mycardiotis in Israel in a post i made earlier.

It's not as dangerous as say alcohol though or antibiotics. We'll see if the soft-tissue cancers suddenly start appearing in the next 12 months as per nurse in the barn video.

Sadly theres always going to be a tiny number of cases with serious side effects. If there's widespread cases as some are suggesting, then there will be hell to pay, but how likely is it.

3 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Sadly theres always going to be a tiny number of cases with serious side effects. If there's widespread cases as some are suggesting, then there will be hell to pay, but how likely is it.

I'd assign a very low probability to it.

4 hours ago, thplinth said:

Right. Surely it would make more sense to watch and see if you think they are real nurses... You'd probably be able to tell quite quickly if they were faking it. if you then conclude they (likely) are bona fide nurses then why would they make it up. (Career suicide if they are found out.) I don't know but my impression is they are genuine. If they are then, are their experiences representative  of the wider situation is the question. 

Well we are not going to find out... looking at the nick of them wearing fucking Burka's just about to conceal their identities. We are living in some fucked up times folks we really are... 😀

Forcing people to take untested drugs which they have zero right to sue the manufacturer over should it turn out they are dangerous / harmful... and get this even if it turns out the pharmaceutical company acted recklessly, wildly, negligently, whatever, they are completely immune from any responsibility for their products or the harm they might cause you.

Then if you get sick who pays for your bills, compensates you for being unable to work... looks after your family. This is a completely outrageous situation in so many ways.

edit: And now they are inducing kids to take them when there is no need... it is mind blowing.

Have you been vaccinated? 

2 hours ago, kumnio said:

Yeah I am similar but that is just anecdotal evidence as well.

However we are not frontline nurses dealing with a lot of patients over the period. So I'd still be more inclined to listen to them and not us. I was interested to see if PIAK thought they seemed like real nurses. They use a lot of specific terms and language which I assume is in use in the areas he is working... he is is probably best placed on here to tell if they sound like fakes. And they could be, I dunno. If they are not though...

The VAERS data is not anecdotal however and that interview I posted is talking about that. I was also stunned listening to the Israeli scientist lady that Israel has no VAERS like system for monitoring adverse vaccine reactions despite being at the forefront of pushing the pfizer vaccine on its population. You could tell how surprised she was at that. What she is saying (i think) is that other vaccines were pulled on far far lower levels of adverse reactions and that these ones are very high. She says it looks like they are massaging the data as well. Plus the VAERS data always massively underreports the real problem. The real numbers will be much higher. 

If these vaccines are dangerous they will never admit to it. No sooner than the fag companies admitted their products are dangerous. You would have to rely on studies of excess deaths to know it. Much like the one that analysed excess deaths in different states in Germany and found the highly vaccinated states had higher excess deaths. Could be just a coincidence... but maybe not.

I think it is important to stick to the truth though as much as possible. So things like the Slovenian nurse not talking about cancers or politicians and the German police really doing an armed raid on a bar restaurant to check covid id's are properly fact checked.

Someone has to keep the board on the straight and narrow Kev.

They have 2 weeks of data from SA now. Not enough to draw any firm lines but it's there.

outcomes not looking anymore severe , in fact hospital stay length down and amount needing oxygen down as well.

Main takeaway is not enough data to make any firm conclusions though, sort of think why post it then. Folk will read the tea-leaves how they want on it.