Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just now, thplinth said:

Meeeh... you take your chances and I will take mine. No one knows yet if this is going to be bad or fizzle out. Probably fizzle out but in the meantime sitting in a sealed, pressurized container crammed full of a random collection of other human beings for hours and hours is great way to catch something at the best of times... If this turns out to be bad they will start grounding all the flights for good reason (meaning you could get stuck somewhere as well).

Don't say that i'm going to Kenya in less than 3 weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, phart said:

Don't say that i'm going to Kenya in less than 3 weeks.

You'll be fine... but maybe buy some gold and deposit it the old 'prison wallet' before you go in case it kicks off while you are out there. 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, phart said:

Don't say that i'm going to Kenya in less than 3 weeks.

Want to buy a 3M respirator? £200 bargain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, thplinth said:

 

 

People close to it are rightly or wrongly shitting themselves.

That is one of the possible symptoms, right enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2020 at 12:26 PM, phart said:

He has no expertise in Coronaviruses though, his phd was 25 years ago. He never worked in the field and instead quit when he couldn't get a teaching job and worked in large companies instead. Sure he will have a good general knowledge of pathology but this is an entirely new virus. It's a weird guy to pick as an expert on a novel coronavirus.

I have adblocker as well. His site clearly has things like precious metals sales.

 

https://ibb.co/kJ6yQtR

 

 

Ok so now his degree is 25 years old and entirely relevant instead of him being an economist?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Ok so now his degree is 25 years old and entirely relevant instead of him being an economist?

Imagine being treated by a doctor that hadn't worked or practiced in the field for 25 years. You'd be happy to take their advice? Get operated on by that. Since you would say well it's entirely relevant.

I wouldn't. As i said a strange expert to pick, but if he's saying what you want to hear...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, phart said:

Imagine being treated by a doctor that hadn't worked or practiced in the field for 25 years. You'd be happy to take their advice? Get operated on by that. Since you would say well it's entirely relevant.

I wouldn't. As i said a strange expert to pick, but if he's saying what you want to hear...

It was you who said he was an economist because that is what you wanted to believe. No? But then it became his phd in pathology was too old.

I am not going to him as my GP. Yet He is still more qualified to comment on this than you or me by a long way. 

If you are going to keep having a go at my sources you better at least get it right before the prepper digs etc. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, thplinth said:

It was you who said he was an economist because that is what you wanted to believe. No? But then it became his phd in pathology was too old.

I am not going to him as my GP. Yet He is still more qualified to comment on this than you or me by a long way. 

If you are going to keep having a go at my sources you better at least get it right before the prepper digs etc. 

 

 

I said he was an economist cause that is what he works as. I have a degree in physics i don't call myself a physicist.

I have no idea what "prepper digs" are.

 

" That dudes an economist and is selling info to help folk prepare for armageddon, adverts for survival gear and buying precious metals etc. "

Everything i said is true. There's literally thousands of phd's better qualified than him to talk about the subject. Again this is true.

His last input in science was in 1997.

There was doubt cast on if he was selling things, which i proved.

 

Not much else to say.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, WCTA said:

https://god.dailydot.com/coronavirus-influencers/

Coronavirus Influencers. Sent just to annoy the fuck out of guys like @kumnio😂

In all seriousness, Id infect those fuckers with ebola, hiv and the plague, just to see what happens.

Influencers, honest to god, if aliens ever made contact with us, they would just fly away in disgust, if god is looking down, he should screw us all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2020 at 3:46 AM, kumnio said:

In all seriousness, Id infect those fuckers with ebola, hiv and the plague, just to see what happens.

Influencers, honest to god, if aliens ever made contact with us, they would just fly away in disgust, if god is looking down, he should screw us all.

Stumbled upon a program called Naked Attraction the other day. I cannot believe this is on TV now. Madness. There is an increasingly 'antediluvian feel' (I imagine) to the world these days and it is accelerating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2020 at 1:46 PM, kumnio said:

In all seriousness, Id infect those fuckers with ebola, hiv and the plague, just to see what happens.

Influencers, honest to god, if aliens ever made contact with us, they would just fly away in disgust, if god is looking down, he should screw us all.

 

23 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Stumbled upon a program called Naked Attraction the other day. I cannot believe this is on TV now. Madness. There is an increasingly 'antediluvian feel' (I imagine) to the world these days and it is accelerating.

Hahaha glad it’s not just me who thinks like this at times. 

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thplinth said:

Stumbled upon a program called Naked Attraction the other day. I cannot believe this is on TV now. Madness. There is an increasingly 'antediluvian feel' (I imagine) to the world these days and it is accelerating.

I took the ‘Masked Singer’ on ITV as a sign from god to start building a f**k off big boat pronto. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2020 at 8:50 AM, phart said:

It's not even deadlier than the seasonal flu atm.

60k deaths a year from flu.

Masks aren't even effective against airborne viruses cause no filter and eyes exposed. They're just there to stop fluid transfer from coughing/spitting etc.

 

Most westerners think that people from the far east who use face masks do so to protect themselves from infection and tend to view it as somehow impolite.

it's the complete opposite, they are actually doing it out of politeness and concern in order not to pass on any infection.   

A classic case of a lack of cultural awareness, in Asia they are a lot more sensitive to the spread of disease than we are in Europe, generally speaking.

I used to go to the Far East and in particular the Philippines through work a lot and I remember sometime around 2010 there was a bit of a reverse coronavirus going on that there was some outbreak - can't remember exactly what - but it had started in Europe and people in Asia had been infected.   

I had to go out at the height of it.  On the flight out, the majority of Asian were wearing masks, the Europeans, myself included weren't bothered in the slightest.   Landed at NAIA in Manila and there were temperature scanners as you arrived, disinfectant foot baths to walk through, all staff wearing masks, the works.   I went to the office and had to be checked over by a nurse before they would let me into the main building, there was of course nothing wrong with me.   I've never seen anything like that before or since.

The next day there was a big offsite with about 60-odd people in a function suite in a hotel.   I've had this thing for as long as I can remember in that every now and again I'll go into a uncontrollable sneezing fit which can last for up to 15 minutes.  No idea what causes it, its not an allergic reaction as far as I can tell, comes on really quickly and can stop as quickly as it starts.

Of course it had to happen halfway through the session.   Thankfully. I was able to get myself out of the room before I started sneezing as I knew that if some white dude who every one knew had just got off a plane from London the day before started sneezing it would've been panic stations.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, aaid said:

Most westerners think that people from the far east who use face masks do so to protect themselves from infection and tend to view it as somehow impolite.

it's the complete opposite, they are actually doing it out of politeness and concern in order not to pass on any infection.   


 

I know a guy fae Japan who would disagree......

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...