Coronavirus - Page 185 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Coronavirus

22 minutes ago, kiltedlegs said:

No. Don't want anyone to get it 

It's also non lethal and harmless.  Media is to blame 

It's not harmless. I'm living proof of that, you pig ignorant wee toley.  Away and catch it and then tell us how you get on. Preferably by Ouija board.

I went with an open mind and natrually I don't want to catch it, same as any flu or cold, but it does seem like the virus is harmless for greater than 99% of people.   Was suprised that a lot of the speakers at this mask protest were doctors and scientists ( i thought it would be hippys and crackpots/conspiracy theorists but it really wasn't.

The 1% of the population could be infected bullsh1t that came out, turned out to be...well bullsh1t.    more like 0.01%

I did not realise the extent of the false positives that had been happening in testing too. 

I admit the problem would be worse if it affected kids more than adults but, as it is, the opposite is true thankfully.

There is certainly more to this than the panic, media and the simpleton approach of "it's dangerous so shut the place doon"

p.s. if dickov can survive it, we all can. 🙂 

Edited by kiltedlegs

15 minutes ago, kiltedlegs said:

The corona virus. What else? 

I just wanted to be clear you weren't just messing around with wordplay.

To be clear that in the middle of a lethal and harmful pandemic, you are claiming that the coronavirus is non lethal and harmless.

4 minutes ago, exile said:

I just wanted to be clear you weren't just messing around with wordplay.

To be clear that in the middle of a lethal and harmful pandemic, you are claiming that the coronavirus is non lethal and harmless.

The brainwashing is indeed strong. 

Everyone believes the virus is very harmful.  It isn't 

36 minutes ago, kiltedlegs said:

The brainwashing is indeed strong. 

Just teetering on the brink of self awareness.

Says the person who went to a "mask protest" listened to folk who purported to be "scientists" and then decided on balance that was enough information to overturn the vast scientific consensus, the hundreds of thousands of deaths not withstanding, of the lethality of the virus.

Who knew that soapboxing was a more rigourous test of reality than observation, empirical repetition , super computer modelling and thousands of examples of expert testimony. Not sure why the Manhattan project wasted thousands of man hours on experimentation and mathematical rigour when they could have just got up and spoke about it with an open mind. What fools.

Poe's law has never been more true.

Edited by phart

2 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Do you believe he actually went to the event? 

Not a chance he did IMO, its just more verbal diarrhoea from an attention seeker.

The trolling on here is ridiculous, what these boring cunts get out of it is beyond me.

I was there.  At the back, but was there. 

We ve been fed lies by the media. 

8 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Do you believe he actually went to the event? 

Not a chance he did IMO, its just more verbal diarrhoea from an attention seeker.

The trolling on here is ridiculous, what these boring cunts get out of it is beyond me.

Probably not. However if he is on here trolling he must be starved for attention so might as well give him some, be kind and all that.

9 minutes ago, kiltedlegs said:

Leaflet from the rally.  I know ppl are closed minded and just think it kills no matter, but just consider for a min, what if you're wrong. 

received_3164128517042777.jpeg

So what have the hundreds of thousands of excess deaths been caused by then?