Coronavirus - Page 389 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Coronavirus

5 hours ago, aaid said:

The Baroness not holding back here.  Presumably she handed over the keys to the Bad News Bunker to Wee Dougie who seems to have gone to ground.

Wee Dougie wants answers too

Ruth Davidson can away and fuck. An absolutely fucking evil cunt who has now discovered her voice, after she is no longer at risk of being punted from the Tory gravy chain, she and every other bastard in the HoL should do one. They don't give a fuck about democracy, civil liberties or even decency, they are nothing but money grabbing ideologue bastards voting along party lines.

She shouldn't be interviewed anyway, the media darling and next First Minister is an epic failure. She ticked a few boxes, nothing more, she is as interesting as a burst beanbag oozing shit everywhere.

This latest indiscretion is something that hundreds of people will have known about, and its being leaked right now, away and fuck off, this isn't being leaked for common decency or anything positive, for it being the right thing to do, its being leaked with a view to saving themselves. Laura Kuntsberg and all their wee media pals would have been complicit in trying to cover things up.

The UK is rotten to the core, there's tinpot dictatorships that are looking down on us. Boris and his cabinet should be strung up, instead they will walk away with paid second, third and forth jobs from their pals who have benefitted from robbing the country blind, all while in the middle of a pandemic. There aren't enough swear words to describe these bottom feeder bastards.

1 hour ago, aaid said:

I've seen less ridiculous interviews with actual politicians today.

https://twitter.com/RosieisaHolt/status/1480932023929823244?s=20

Presumably in response to this actual interview (and subsequent defences of him)

It's all a game to him. Not a jot of concern for those who suffered, who sacrificed by obeying rules, or even the motions of concern that he might have committed a crime and face serious charges.

The man is literally laughing at us.

Edited by exile

52 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Ruth Davidson can away and fuck. An absolutely fucking evil cunt who has now discovered her voice, after she is no longer at risk of being punted from the Tory gravy chain, she and every other bastard in the HoL should do one. They don't give a fuck about democracy, civil liberties or even decency, they are nothing but money grabbing ideologue bastards voting along party lines.

She shouldn't be interviewed anyway, the media darling and next First Minister is an epic failure. She ticked a few boxes, nothing more, she is as interesting as a burst beanbag oozing shit everywhere.

This latest indiscretion is something that hundreds of people will have known about, and its being leaked right now, away and fuck off, this isn't being leaked for common decency or anything positive, for it being the right thing to do, its being leaked with a view to saving themselves. Laura Kuntsberg and all their wee media pals would have been complicit in trying to cover things up.

The UK is rotten to the core, there's tinpot dictatorships that are looking down on us. Boris and his cabinet should be strung up, instead they will walk away with paid second, third and forth jobs from their pals who have benefitted from robbing the country blind, all while in the middle of a pandemic. There aren't enough swear words to describe these bottom feeder bastards.

Believe me I'm no fan of hers or her party but at least some of them are speaking up.

Watching the various news reports most are discussing whether he attended or not ? It shouldn't even matter. It was in his garden so he must have agreed to it and he is responsible. And this is on top of countless other similar issues and other countless scandals in the last 2 years. Total shambles and can't believe he or his party are still in power.

1 hour ago, kumnio said:

Absolutely. Everyone should be able to work out Davidson and Ross are well aware the long knives are out for Boris within their party. They know the coup is coming otherwise they'd be saying feck all.

Edited by Och Aye

38 minutes ago, fringo said:

Believe me I'm no fan of hers or her party but at least some of them are speaking up.

Watching the various news reports most are discussing whether he attended or not ? It shouldn't even matter. It was in his garden so he must have agreed to it and he is responsible. And this is on top of countless other similar issues and other countless scandals in the last 2 years. Total shambles and can't believe he or his party are still in power.

To be fair though this is all a power struggle and they are speaking out for their own ends!

1 hour ago, Lamia said:

To be fair though this is all a power struggle and they are speaking out for their own ends!

Certainly no love lost between Davidson and Johnson and in her current position she can comfortably freestyle as much as she wants.

Call me cynical but I suspect that Ross is given a certain leeway to criticise the WM leadership as they know that he is absolutely sunk in Scotland if he doesn't, so long as he doesn't actually cause any problems when it really matters.

1 hour ago, aaid said:

Certainly no love lost between Davidson and Johnson and in her current position she can comfortably freestyle as much as she wants.

Call me cynical but I suspect that Ross is given a certain leeway to criticise the WM leadership as they know that he is absolutely sunk in Scotland if he doesn't, so long as he doesn't actually cause any problems when it really matters.

I was meaning the wider power struggle. This isn't about the breach of lockdown this is some elements in the Tory party wanting shot of BJ as he has out served his purpose.

Oh and I agree on Douglas Ross.

10 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Its his flippant attitude. ‘ if the pope had popped in briefly’ , like its a big bloody joke. 

I doubt there would have been any junior staff at this infamous gathering anyway; anyone present would most probably have been civil service fast-streamers, contractors and SPADs.

9 hours ago, Orraloon said:

No idea really. And I don't think the Tories know either. That's their biggest problem at the moment. They want rid of Johnson but they don't know who to replace him with. Racism is still rife right through the UK establishment, especially at the highest level. They absolutely hated having a person called Brown as PM. Can't see them accepting a PM who is brown.

They accept a brown Chancellor of the Exchequer and a brown Home Secretary though.  Plus, Rishi is superficially "nice", well spoken and rich (so he must be really clever!), which means the sheeple will likely take to him.

Gove is even more repulsive than Johnson but isn't as lazy. He will definitely fancy his chances this time, as will Jeremy Hunt.

From a Scottish independence perspective I hope Johnson survives but failing that I hope Liz Truss gets it, because she seems genuinely thick.

3 hours ago, fringo said:

Kumnio's spot on.  Davidson has just done what she always does: figures out what the public mood is then makes a statement that's in keeping with it. She's the ultimate weather vane politician.

If she thought Johnson was such a bad yin, why did she accept a peerage from him if she's so principled? Fuck Ruth Davidson, and fuck that jug-eared wee nyaff who's currently doing her old job too!

1 hour ago, scotlad said:

Kumnio's spot on.  Davidson has just done what she always does: figures out what the public mood is then makes a statement that's in keeping with it. She's the ultimate weather vane politician.

If she thought Johnson was such a bad yin, why did she accept a peerage from him if she's so principled? Fuck Ruth Davidson, and fuck that jug-eared wee nyaff who's currently doing her old job too!

I don't know who I hate most. Ross, Jackie Baillie or the repulsive turd that is Cole-Hamilton. 

14 hours ago, fringo said:

Only because they can see the way things are heading and they want to distance themselves from Boris before he gets the chop.  Had he been secure in his position for the next couple of years, they'd be unavailable for comment when it suited them.  Bunch of utter scum, the lot of them.

58 minutes ago, Alibi said:

Only because they can see the way things are heading and they want to distance themselves from Boris before he gets the chop.  Had he been secure in his position for the next couple of years, they'd be unavailable for comment when it suited them.  Bunch of utter scum, the lot of them.

Bang on. Self preservation, nothing more. 

Utter cretins to man/woman.