Coronavirus - Page 347 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Coronavirus

Which claim?

The vaccine has nanotechnology? The vaccinated will die anyway? 30% of administered vaccines are just placebo?

I guess everyone will die eventually who get's the vaccine though that will happen to everyone who doesn't get it too.

"Number 1 is the placebo, saline. Number 2 is a the mRNA. The number 3 is an mRNA stick that contains the onco gene, linked to the adenovirus that contributes to the development of cancer. She said those receiving the number 3 bottle will develop soft tissue cancer within two years of receiving the jab."

Well we have a timeline for testing the claim at least, from number 3. Cancer rates adjusted for population are trending downwards we can see if that trend changes at any point in the next 12 months.

12 minutes ago, Lamia said:

And why on earth would they do that?

First of all I don't know if it's true, hence the question. The article in the NZ paper (see the comments to the video) is a bit out there but I guess if they are doing that it is because the vaccines are essentially untested / experimental to some degree so they need a placebo  group.

It piqued my interest as if true it means I got the placebo... you fucking dancer! 😀

It is bound to be shite, I am never this lucky.

Edited by thplinth

Anyone with an EU country vaccine passport should be able to see the same number scheme as it appears to be consistent across member states. 

Thinking back I did mostly have a sore arm... (prays this is true). 😀

Although due to issues with insurance I had to pay about 20 quid for mine (yes that is right I actually paid to get vaccinated haters) and the cheeky feckers may have injected me with saline!

Never in my life will I have been more grateful to have been ripped off. I was very nice to the nurses so perhaps they took pity on me. 😉

RFK Jr's book is doing pretty well it seems... (currently at number 2 it looks like)

https://www.amazon.com/charts/2021-11-21/mostsold/nonfiction?ref=chrt_bk_dx_intra_nf_sd

96% rating, I may have to kindle it (which is more expensive than the hard cover... why amazon, why)

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.’s book The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health is currently the #1 bestseller on Amazon despite “a total media blackout,” the book’s publisher told Tucker Carlson Tuesday night.

Edited by thplinth

So, and this might sound outlandish, there is still a chance this might be a load of pish. A Slovenian woman of unknown provenance giving a press conference in a barn doesn't quite satisfy the 5 sigma confidence threshold for discovery.

Edited by phart

So it seems there is a new super hot mutation going about and the vaccines don't work so good against it... blimey this comes a complete shock to me. Looks like we are back to the start again (minus a lot of the really vulnerable people from first time around) only with a much more deadly virus than what we started with. If only we had known what would happen... or listened.

It is really kicking off again in certain countries Europe right now (and that is not even this super hot strain yet). Shocking numbers of new cases... far worse than anything experienced before the vaccines were really rolled out.

Obviously the answer is more leaky vaccines... that is clearly the way to go. 😀

(This is genuine gallows humour before anyone gets upset.)

FFS look at new cases in these countries for example versus the previous outbreaks... wow. WTF man. These are not even this mad Africa(?) strain yet (least I don't think so).

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/hungary/

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/czech-republic/

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/slovakia/

It's got me a bit nostalgic for late eighties / early nineties Christmases but the 2021 equivalent would appear to be 'Now That's What I Call Covid' with the greatest hits from the last two years of dominant variants.

Governments are possibly going to suffer from being seen as crying wolf before.  However, actions are always louder than words and they really haven't fucked about shutting down travel this time in comparison to India.    

Fuck knows if that Slovenian Nurse is for real but what was making me doubtful was the stuff in the NZ paper about the #3 giving you soft tissue cancer in 2 to 3 years and the politicians only getting the placebo.

Even if that was true there is no way she would know it! Clearly nonsense.

They removed the original facebook video but I found this...

https://newzworldtoday.com/report-slovenia-nurse-whistleblower-claims-politicians-true-or-misinformation/

The author seems quite sceptical and interestingly it says the following...

That’s a WILD accusation that would surely bring the wrath of citizens upon politicians, elites, pharmaceutical companies, and injection administrators.

BUT, is that accurate?

I’ve had to investigate to complete some fact checks on this.

The roughly 20-minute press conference is actually on Facebook but lacks subtitles.

Scroll through the comments, and you’ll notice tons of people asking for a translation.

I found one translation in Italian that Facebook translated into English.

To summarize, this translation stated the nurse mentioned 30% being a placebo and the codes containing 1, 2, and 3.

However, it explains the video did NOT go into detail about what codes 2 and 3 contain.

Also, there’s no statement about witnessing the inoculation of politicians.

Until a full English translation is available or a primary source confirms the remaining content of the press conference, I must say unverified for now.

So it looks like that part (about cancer and politicians)has been added in by the NZ paper for some reason. Hmmmm... so she is only really saying 30% got a placebo for some reason. 

As I say it more about the slim chance that I got the placebo. I am clutching at placebo straws....

Coooooooome on baby, be lucky! 😀

36 minutes ago, ThistleWhistle said:

It's got me a bit nostalgic for late eighties / early nineties Christmases but the 2021 equivalent would appear to be 'Now That's What I Call Covid' with the greatest hits from the last two years of dominant variants.

Governments are possibly going to suffer from being seen as crying wolf before.  However, actions are always louder than words and they really haven't fucked about shutting down travel this time in comparison to India.    

ooooo like it.

This one is from the virus to us.

FFS show some decorum... this is the cornavirus thread.

But these are going in obviously... (posted this one before, apologies).

And we are going to need a a good doctor.... and some medics. He'll either sort you out with Jesus and the Spirit in the sky... or prescribe you some ivermectin, whichever is easiest.

Have you had a covid theme over on the music videos thread... rich vein.

15 minutes ago, thplinth said:

FFS show some decorum... this is the cornavirus thread.

But these are going in obviously... (posted this one before, apologies).

And we are going to need a a good doctor.... and some medics. He'll either sort you out with Jesus and the Spirit in the sky... or prescribe you some ivermectin, whichever is easiest.

Have you had a covid theme over on the music videos thread... rich vein.

Can see one of the fillers on CD2 going on repeat for your good self:

If you didn't laugh you'd cry.  :)  

Politicians in different parties can’t agree on anything, now we are to believe that politicians of different parties, not only in one country, but across the entire world are in on some conspiracy, honest to fuck man. 

Someone posts an article, it then gets reposted 100 times, then the reposts get reposted and commented on, and here we are. 

Now we may be a bit soft in Scotland, UK, most of Europe, but if this was true, and things start to happen, then leaders who did this in Brazil, Mexico, South Africa etc would be hung up at best 

It is strange looking at the level of new cases in those 3 example countries above.

I really don't believe anybody would have said 12 months back that by this level of vaccination (60-70% say) that they would have expected the daily new cases to go back up to the worst of the times before the vaccinations were (significantly) rolled out. But it is actually even worse than that. These countries are not just as bad as they were before (during the last big outbreak) they are far worse, and are seeing daily case rates 50% + higher than the worst days pre-vaccinations (or as they were slowly being rolled out). 

So, assuming Europe is ahead of the UK again in catching the virus and what happens there will also happen in Britain, what is their solution. The Czech's just declared a state of emergency again as of midnight, compulsory vaccines for the over 50's and get this... mass vaccinations being purchased for 5-18 year olds. 

It was not that long ago we all knew that kids were at extremely low risk of getting it and having any significant problems dealing with it. It was the over 50's and or people with serious co-morbidities, diabetes, obesity etc who were at risk. Now a few months later they are wanting to give it to a 5 year old... and be sure they will 'induce' them also. 

The narrative has constantly changed... it is absolutely undeniable and obvious... until we have got where we are, and they are practically ramming these vaccines down everyone's throats irrespective... and in the face of these crazy outbreaks... and these new hotter and hotter strains...

The whole thing seems insane to me. The response to the virus is far more frightening for me than the virus itself (has been for a long while).

And then utterly insanely we also really do have to consider the possibility that we might be dealing with what is essentially a bio-weapon that has somehow found its way out the lab.

That is not some mad conspiracy theory even, that is a very real, very significant possibility here. I doubt we would ever get told the truth if it were... but it also forces you too ask was it released by mistake, or accidentally on purpose... is the enormous money being made by essentially the same interests that funded the gain of function research just a happy coincidence, for them.

Its origins are suspicious and the on-going response to it is increasingly suspicious and the people involved are... Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates. 😀 Things are looking tip-top at the moment.

No one can tell if it is leaked or occurred through zoonosis.

Interestingly the new variant is thought to have occurred in an immuno-compromised individual who was a host for months. They speculate HIV sufferer. Nothing to do with leaky vaccines or anything like that, its comparative virulence also isn't known. it's antibody evasion and transmissability that is causing concern atm cause.

Edited by phart

On 6/9/2021 at 8:32 PM, phart said:

If the vaccinations don't work as intended we're pretty much going to have a total shitshow, folk won't go back into lockdown they'll be happy to wager your death to ease their suffering.

We're going to have a lot of cases in a partially vaccinated population with selection pressure meaning even more vaccine resistant variants are going to have a reproductive advantage.

The above might be all doom and gloom and we might have loads of cases, little serious hospitalisations and no vaccine escape variants and then get boosters later in the year and succceed in suppressing it fully by next year.

i dunno back in June.

Edited by phart

55 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Why does Bill Gates need money 💁

I wouldn’t be surprised if the lab in Wuhan is to blame, that’s a fair thought IMO. 

If rich people thought like that we would not have billionaires. It also becomes a game to them, making money. And Bill does like to corner a market...

But Gates is a suspicious character for other reasons. Not sure if true or not so will not repeat. Plus he has the deepest pockets in the world so probably best not say bad things about him on the internet.