Coronavirus - Page 247 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Coronavirus

You realise youtube is run by an AI algorithm designed to increase engagement and it went out of control and got folk hooked by showing them progressively more extreme content?

You're ensnared by the very thing you fear. This will fall on deaf ears though. So rather than argue with another radicalised person i'll get on with my life. None of this will come true come back in 5 years and see how right/wrong you turned out to be.

2 minutes ago, JohnWh said:

Excuse me?Ā  I'm not making anything out of this.Ā  Can't visit elderly or any relatives, can't do anything much.Ā  You are a lickspittle who caters to those who do not have your best interests at heart.Ā  That is your choice though.

I thought it was "fact" "One fact I use is that people lie for monetary and power gain.Ā  That is one massive fact.Ā Ā  "

is it a fact or not?

1 minute ago, phart said:

You realise youtube is run by an AI algorithm designed to increase engagement and it went out of control and got folk hooked by showing them progressively more extreme content?

You're ensnared by the very thing you fear. This will fall on deaf ears though. So rather than argue with another radicalised person i'll get on with my life. None of this will come true come back in 5 years and see how right/wrong you turned out to be.

lol, I thought it was the actual information contained in said videos.... silly me.

2 hours ago, King Of Paisley said:

It's all about supply. Im not falling for all this stuff by the Yoons that this is a competition.

So Scotland has the least supply? I don't think that is is. But you are right the Unionists want to defect away from the appalling death and infect rates.

1 minute ago, phart said:

I thought it was "fact" "One fact I use is that people lie for monetary and power gain.Ā  That is one massive fact.Ā Ā  "

is it a fact or not?

It is a fact that you are a collaborator with the powers that be... and you will go down with them.Ā  The end.

3 minutes ago, phart said:

is it a fact or not?

Why are you doing this?Ā šŸ¤ØšŸ˜†

4 minutes ago, JohnWh said:

Those that go along with the powers that be plans though..... that is on you.Ā  Ā Your kids, grandkids and so on will pay the price.Ā  Your choice though.....

What are you doing differently?

I just see people getting on with things as best they can.Ā 

Just now, phart said:

"the powers that be" isn't that the name of the baddies in buffy the vampire slayer?

Bankers, Royalty, those that control the money supply.Ā  C'mon now, I heard you used to be a mad conspiracy theorist...what happened?Ā  You can't have just gone back to sleep.Ā  $$$$$$

1 minute ago, Dave78 said:

I admire phart's indefatigability.

I used to believe a lot this stuff, but once it got falsified I had to change my conclusions andĀ  then had to go back and work out why I believed it in the first place. So spent a lot of time thinkng and going over how it worked.

Just now, phart said:

I used to believe a lot this stuff, but once it got falsified I had to change my conclusions andĀ  then had to go back and work out why I believed it in the first place. So spent a lot of time thinkng and going over how it worked.

what stuff ???Ā  Ā 9/11 you did thousands of posts on ?Ā  What are you too high up in the freemasonry now ?

Just now, JohnWh said:

childish or what ?

You can't even watch and understand the bill Gates tedtalk you reference and in which you use as evidence he is going to commit genocide, then you try and take the intellectual maturity high road. You're a parody. You have been duped by a shitty youtube algorithm, that's your problem. If you then want to wander into a public forum spouting this inanity then you must expect rebuttals. The fact you're wandering about calling folk collaborators who'll get what's coming to them while simulataneoulsy trying to police maturity is hilarious to me.

Here's some facts, you aint going to do shit beyond post nonsense on a message board. Nothing is going to happen to me regarding this subject, let's reconvene in 2 years and celebrate how I was right about this and you were wrong :)

what stuff ???Ā  Ā 9/11 you did thousands of posts on ?Ā  What are you too high up in the freemasonry now ?

So this is it, you're a woman and can't become a freemason so you have a grudge against the apron wearing weirdos?

3 minutes ago, JohnWh said:

you have to be spiritually minded to understand what is going on.

Please somebody funny come on and ridicule this Khunt. Iā€™d attempt to but am tired and cant be arsed.

Do they really walk among us, or is it a wind up? Phart isnā€™t helping matters by seriously engaging.

you have to be spiritually minded to understand what is going on.

Okay but I asked you what youā€™re doing differently?

Without being personal or insulting, I bet you have a smartphone, use banks, might have a mortgage etcĀ 

Its fine having a different world view but attacking others who donā€™t share that is just boringĀ 

2 minutes ago, phart said:

You can't even watch and understand the bill Gates tedtalk you reference and in which you use as evidence he is going to commit genocide, then you try and take the intellectual maturity high road. You're a parody. You have been duped by a shitty youtube algorithm, that's your problem. If you then want to wander into a public forum spouting this inanity then you must expect rebuttals. The fact you're wandering about calling folk collaborators who'll get what's coming to them while simulataneoulsy trying to police maturity is hilarious to me.

Here's some facts, you aint going to do shit beyond post nonsense on a message board. Nothing is going to happen to me regarding this subject, let's reconvene in 2 years and celebrate how I was right about this and you were wrong :)

Aye, the lovely Bill, he only wants what's best for you, right?Ā  Listen, I have done years and years of research.Ā  Please do not bother me with your lies.

Just now, ParisInAKilt said:

Okay but I asked you what youā€™re doing differently?

Without being personal or insulting, I bet you have a smartphone, use banks, might have a mortgage etcĀ 

Its fine having a different world view but attacking others who donā€™t share that is just boringĀ 

Nothing in this world will profit you.Ā  It is temporal and until you realise that, nothing I say will change your mind.Ā  Sorry to be kind of cryptic, but hopefully you will get the gist in the end.