Coronavirus - Page 246 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Coronavirus

On 1/21/2021 at 11:58 PM, kumnio said:

The same old vomit regurgitated, its lunatic bingo, I lasted four and a half minutes, which is about right.

• New World Order
  • Sheep
  • Asleep
  • Wake Up
  • Global
  • Unthinking

Who is controlling this, who is implementing it? Everyone has read, watched or heard this pish for decades, why are the people doing it so utterly useless in getting it done? They have been trying it for longer than Iā€™ve been alive, yet seem to be no further along the road.Ā 

The most rich, powerful people.... I mean really, not sure why you would ask, I mean Prince Charles has a video on the royal family channel about it all.Ā  Peasants and useless eaters must obey!Ā 

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/klaus-schwab-great-reset-will-lead-fusion-our-physical-digital-biological-identity

Globalist Klaus Schwab made it clear that transhumanism is an integral part of ā€œThe Great Resetā€ when he said that the fourth industrial revolution would ā€œlead to a fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity,ā€ which in his book he clarifies is implantable microchips that can read your thoughts.

There is a problem with Palantir (data company) using health data and also AI, which i'm not totally comfortable with.

The whole thing isn't as integrated as portrayed though. A.I. is a totally different problem in my eyes than anything transhumanism. Stuart Russell elucidates it a lot better than me thogugh.

Ā 

Ā 

2 minutes ago, phart said:

There is a problem with Palantir (data company) using health data and also AI, which i'm not totally comfortable with.

The whole thing isn't as integrated as portrayed though. A.I. is a totally different problem in my eyes than anything transhumanism. Stuart Russell elucidates it a lot better than me thogugh.

Ā 

Ā 

The injections that are being portrayed as "vaccines" are the start of the transhumanism if you read the governments own website on the fourth industrial revolution ....they'll be injecting you as "gene therapy".Ā  Ā This is not medicine, and it is not for your health. It is the oppositeĀ  - very detrimental to your health.

Sir John Bell wiki:

His charity positions include chairing the board of trustees of theĀ Oxford Health Alliance[8]Ā and the science committee of theĀ UK Biobank.[13]Ā He chairs the Global Health Scientific advisory board of theĀ Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, he is a Trustee of theĀ Rhodes Trust, he sits on the award jury of theĀ Gairdner Foundation, he is a non-executive member ofĀ Genomics England, and he is a member ofĀ Cancer Research UK. He has advised governments and foundations in Singapore, France, Canada, Sweden, Finland, and Alberta on biomedical research. He is on theĀ Jenner InstituteĀ Board and the Gray Institute Board. He is on the advisory Board for the McGill Genomics Institute and theĀ Montreal Neurological Institute, and chairs the advisory board for the Oak Foundation and the Robertson Foundation. He attended the 2013Ā Bilderberg GroupĀ conference.[14]

Ā 

All about your own safety etc right ?

After watching hundreds of hours of ā€œalternative media / conspiracy videosā€ I canā€™t honestly say Iā€™m not any wiser about almost everything but if anything less happy. Each to their own obviously but spending hours on this stuff over the years, while interesting at the time, does it make your life any better?

1 minute ago, phart said:

When discussing vaccines i prefer RCT and double blinds as opposed to youtube and wiki entries.

Each to their own though.

I prefer using discernment based on absolute facts and not on biased "experts" who are compromised due to conflict of interests or "feelings".Ā  Ā Pretty easy to discern when you are being 'had'.

1 minute ago, ParisInAKilt said:

After watching hundreds of hours of ā€œalternative media / conspiracy videosā€ I canā€™t honestly say Iā€™m not any wiser about almost everything but if anything less happy. Each to their own obviously but spending hours on this stuff over the years, while interesting at the time, does it make your life any better?

Simple: use facts. Not feelings nor rely on supposed "experts".Ā Ā 

2 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

can*

2 minutes ago, JohnWh said:

I prefer using discernment based on absolute facts and not on biased "experts" who are compromised due to conflict of interests or "feelings".Ā  Ā Pretty easy to discern when you are being 'had'.

I prefer empiricism and the scientific method, it's why without it we went from stone spears to bronze spears in 60,000 years and with it we went from bow and arrow to the moon in 300 years.

You use your own judgement which is inherently flawed if you want, that's what was used for the majority of human existence. There are no absolute facts anyway, despite what you tell yourself.

Just now, JohnWh said:

One fact I use is that people lie for monetary and power gain.Ā  That is one massive fact.Ā Ā 

So according to your own criteria we shouldn't believe you as you're lying for your own monetary power and gain. Unless there are exceptions to the rule, and if they are then that rubbishes the claim in the first place and we're back to the starting place. Not really useful is it?

Just now, phart said:

I prefer empiricism and the scientific method, it's why without it we went from stone spears to bronze spears in 60,000 years and with it we went from bow and arrow to the moon in 300 years.

You use your own judgement which is inherently flawed if you want, that's what was used for the majority of human existence. There are no absolute facts anyway, despite what you tell yourself.

Except it isn't "science" by any means.Ā  Ā The lockdowns are causing the small and medium sized businesses to go bust and then for the big corps to buy them up cheap - that's a fact.Ā  Ā That is partly what the lockdowns are about.Ā  Ā Fact.Ā Ā 

4 minutes ago, phart said:

So according to your own criteria we shouldn't believe you as you're lying for your own monetary power and gain. Unless there are exceptions to the rule, and if they are then that rubbishes the claim in the first place and we're back to the starting place. Not really useful is it?

Excuse me?Ā  I'm not making anything out of this.Ā  Can't visit elderly or any relatives, can't do anything much.Ā  You are a lickspittle who caters to those who do not have your best interests at heart.Ā  That is your choice though.