Coronavirus - Page 139 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Coronavirus

Just now, thplinth said:

Says the guy sucking Tory dick 24/7 come rain or shine. All those excess deaths are down to the ideology  you espouse. All the shit policies and horrible cunts you love so much - we are now living the results.

Did i say that is what you think? Did I say anyone was saying it? 

Yes you did

Just now, vanderark14 said:

If the MSPs turned round and told thw scottish population to listen to them and ignore boris,you know exactly what the back lahs would be. 

At the risk of a ban, unionist fuck pigs like you make me sick. It doesnt matter how poorly you are treated or how much you are lookwd down upon you still pine for the union. Get fucked alan

I will take a ban with you. Alan can post his opinion like anyone else but like the tory sympathiser he is when questioned he does a boris and fucks of. So like you, fuck off Alan

1 minute ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

I will take a ban with you. Alan can post his opinion like anyone else but like the tory sympathiser he is when questioned he does a boris and fucks of. So like you, fuck off Alan

Im at the point of hatred for people like alan, i know its wrong but i cant help it. It doesnt matter what london does, we will always do worse in his eyes. Its reallt really sad.

6 years since our referendum, the shambles of brexits, the lies during 2014, the broken promises of 2014, the lies of brexit, the shambles of brexit, the tory deceit of the tories, the backibg of cummings and still wankers like alan back the union. 

The replies on here are not normal even for football message boards.  Angry men acting like keyboard warriors over a global pandemic distorting opinions to fit into their narrow view.

Scotland has all the power it needs to battle this pandemic, Sturgeon, Freeman etc have made the decisions and some people are unable to deal with that.

It has been a very sunny day though.

9 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Inverclyde.  The ground zero of covid deaths in Scotland.  Instead of looking why it's attack, attack, attack.   Civic.

1 minute ago, Alan said:

The replies on here are not normal even for football message boards.  Angry men acting like keyboard warriors over a global pandemic distorting opinions to fit into their narrow view.

Scotland has all the power it needs to battle this pandemic, Sturgeon, Freeman etc have made the decisions and some people are unable to deal with that.

Im no keyboard warrior, what i said i would happily disciss in person.

More importantly, well done on missing the point. Something you are spectacular at doing. 

1 minute ago, Alan said:

One simple question? What do you believe the tory's have done for Scotland that is positive and would make me vote for them?

2 minutes ago, Alan said:

Inverclyde.  The ground zero of covid deaths in Scotland.  Instead of looking why it's attack, attack, attack.   Civic.

Inverclyde was run in to the ground well before devolution. I lived through it and still do.

It started with Thatcher.

Edited by Lairdyfaeinverclyde

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Im no keyboard warrior, what i said i would happily disciss in person.

More importantly, well done on missing the point. Something you are spectacular at doing. 

You talk about "hate". "Wanker".

You have flipped out on my assessment of the impact of the pandemic and decisions by Scottish Government during the pandemic with no counter.

You bring up a referendum from 2014. Tory. London. Brexit. That has nothing to do with this topic or what I typed.  That is not normal.

10 minutes ago, Alan said:

Play the ball and not the man folks, his arguments don't stand up to scrutiny so focus on those.

10 minutes ago, Alan said:

I thought that was the Nike conference or didn't you get the memo?

6 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

One simple question? What do you believe the tory's have done for Scotland that is positive and would make me vote for them?

This is about a pandemic.  Why are you going off topic? You'll get a social media buzz from your pile in but it's got nothing to do with Scot Govt response. 

Nothing I said was controversisl, incorrect or even that damning.  People made decisions with the info they had at that time.  But it's almost like flipping a coin.  Belgium, Sweden, Denmark have different experiences.  Japan has no idea while their impact is much less with no lockdown.  It's all still new and bewildering much like the attack dogs on here.

5 minutes ago, aaid said:

Play the ball and not the man folks, his arguments don't stand up to scrutiny so focus on those.

There's no argument. That's why it's all bizarre.  

5 minutes ago, Alan said:

You talk about "hate". "Wanker".

You have flipped out on my assessment of the impact of the pandemic and decisions by Scottish Government during the pandemic with no counter.

You bring up a referendum from 2014. Tory. London. Brexit. That has nothing to do with this topic or what I typed.  That is not normal.

I countered your point about devolution but you chose to ignore it, nothing new there

2 minutes ago, Alan said:

This is about a pandemic.  Why are you going off topic? You'll get a social media buzz from your pile in but it's got nothing to do with Scot Govt response. 

Nothing I said was controversisl, incorrect or even that damning.  People made decisions with the info they had at that time.  But it's almost like flipping a coin.  Belgium, Sweden, Denmark have different experiences.  Japan has no idea while their impact is much less with no lockdown.  It's all still new and bewildering much like the attack dogs on here.

Ok, as i said. If sturgeon stood up and said "this pandemic is being dealt with by scotland,not london, what do you think would happen? 

If scotland had deviated from the original uk plan what do you think the response would have been?

1 minute ago, Alan said:

You made a point about 'Inverclyde' being ground zero. Maybe I didn't make my point clear for which I apologise. Maybe the reason for the high death count in Inverclyde was years of deprivation, lifestyle, under lying health conditions, poor housing etc etc. As I said this was started by the Tories and Thatcher. I have never said the SG have done a great job but the shit they got left with pre devolution imo is a contributory factor to what is happening now

Personally I think the SNP are very much open to scrutiny on this. However not from Tories as they've made Scotland look competent and certainly not from Scottish Tories who still unbelievably want us closer to those shower of bastards rather than further away. 

7 minutes ago, Alan said:

You still haven't convinced me to vote Tory.