Coronavirus - Page 133 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Coronavirus

Jackson Carlaw has took the fence out of his arse, only to plant it right back up there.

Saying Cummings should consider his position. Thats not even a bloody opinion FFS.

Wishy washy pish from the uber Alan.

2 hours ago, scotlad said:

And his slim majority.

Plus he has two other jobs to concentrate on anyway.

And?

Jeez,Ā  he's done more than the rest of his party. He deserves credit for that.

Never been a fan of Ross, despise his party and their policies but fair play to him here.

8 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Jackson Carlaw has took the fence out of his arse, only to plant it right back up there.

Saying Cummings should consider his position. Thats not even a bloody opinion FFS.

Wishy washy pish from the uber Alan.

Now, Carlaw IS a rancid crawling cunt.

20 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I don't think there is anything to be debunked. Is there?

I think most of that is some interesting facts which are already in the public domain. Might be just coincidence, might not?

GSK have a well known history.

Ā 

Edited by Orraloon

5 minutes ago, phart said:

Nothing really to debunk it's all speculation.

Ā 

2 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I don't think there is anything to be debunked. Is there?

I think most of that is some interesting facts which are already in the public domain. Might be just coincidence, might not?

GSK have a well known history.

Ā 

I was meaning the conspiracy theory behind the factsĀ Ā being debunked rather than the individual facts.Ā 
I am not on any other social media so will always be at the cooā€™s tail for information. I wasnt sure if this has been circulated and come to nothing.Ā 

45 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Ā 

I was meaning the conspiracy theory behind the factsĀ Ā being debunked rather than the individual facts.Ā 
I am not on any other social media so will always be at the cooā€™s tail for information. I wasnt sure if this has been circulated and come to nothing.Ā 

He isn't claiming this as a conspiracy. He is just speculating that there might be a better explanation of Cummings actions than the absolute bullshit we have been told and expected to believe.Ā 

I think I'm closer to going down the route that the Russian/UkrainianĀ mob might be protecting him. If their patience runs out, he might have more problems than COVID can throw at him?Ā ;)

Ā 

6 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

He isn't claiming this as a conspiracy. He is just speculating that there might be a better explanation of Cummings actions than the absolute bullshit we have been told and expected to believe.Ā 

I think I'm closer to going down the route that the Russian/UkrainianĀ mob might be protecting him. If their patience runs out, he might have more problems than COVID can throw at him?Ā ;)

Ā 

Och , one mans conspiracy is another mans speculation šŸ˜Š

Ā 

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

Och , one mans conspiracy is another mans speculation šŸ˜Š

Ā 

And, oh aye, I forgot to mention. I do know that GSK have a big contract to supply sterile water for any vaccine that might happen to be produced in the UK. He might have been checking up on that? ;)

They don't make that at Barnard Castle, though.

1 minute ago, Orraloon said:

And, oh aye, I forgot to mention. I do know that GSK have a big contract to supply sterile water for any vaccine that might happen to be produced in the UK. He might have been checking up on that? ;)

šŸ˜‚ no, they filter it atĀ his fathers farm.Ā 

2 hours ago, aaid said:

Of course what is interesting is the source of this speculation and what they're trying to achieve in it.

What is intersting? What is your speculation about what they're trying to achieve?

The Corbett report hasĀ been looking at Bill Gates as a result of this crisis and what he is trying to do.Ā 

This is the last part of four in a series so if you want the whole thing go to The Corbett report channel.Ā 

Some of the information on how Gates got going and on his father in particular is pretty interesting (if correct of course).

Ā 

Ā 

8 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I only know GSK from anti-doping circles and how they're a shambles in that regard. However i was totally wrong about the extent of doping in sports over the last 2 decades ;) so i'm sure they are legit.

3 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Craig Murray brought this up the day before so maybe they copied him. He is open that he is just speculating. Someone is going to make an absolute mint out of this be sure. Corruption and the tories go hand in hand.Ā 

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2020/05/why-barnard-castle/

Edited by thplinth

12 minutes ago, phart said:

What is intersting? What is your speculation about what they're trying to achieve?

I wouldn't wantĀ to speculate šŸ˜‰

There doesn't seem to be any obvious point to the "story", though and he even concedes that if Cummings add been there to visitĀ GSK to discuss vaccines then that would be a lot more reasonable an explanation than some cock and bull story about going out for a drive to test his eyesight.

It looks to me as if it's an exercise in obfuscation, why, I have no ideaĀ 

The thing that makes you do a double take on the Craig Murray speculationsĀ is the way they are all insanely defending Cummings when he is clearly very wrong and being a thoroughly dislikeable prick at the same time. Normally they'd just throw the cunt under the bus, reverse over him, and then move on. For some reason they dont seem willing to do that here even when he is inflicting massive damage on them all now. Amusing.

In other news the UK has now surpassed the death rate per capita in Italy. Spain next in our sights.Ā