Coronavirus - Page 132 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Coronavirus

2 hours ago, phart said:

The eye sight thing is probably dead cat strategy though. Everyone mocks him for that stupid shit as opposed to making him responsible for the multiple journeys, his wifes birthday, the fact he has relatives living in London his hypocrisy etc.

Yeah, this is probably more likely.

11 hours ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Saw that too. Quite worrying to be honest a university lecturer didn't think the bloke writing the rules ignoring the rules was a big deal and instead wanted to focus on stuff like jobs before we even know the state of the economy post furlough 

Exactly. She is looking at the wrong big picture. If they get away with this they will get away will almost anything and god help the employment situation by then. 

14 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

My first thought was "resign from what?" After reading it I was even more shocked. How the fuk does a fukin idiot like him become a junior minister? Westminster has sunk even lower than I thought it had. 

If you go for a test drive from Durham area to see if you are fit enough to drive back to London..my thoughts are you would pick easier roads to drive like dual carraigeways. You cannot just end up in Barnard Castle ..you have to specifically select it as a destination .there areloads of different roundabouts around Bishop Auckland with so many alternatives. The road to Barnard Castle is a wee offshoot on one of the roundabouts..and is a particularly tricky one to drive. Barnard Castle itself is not easy to negotiate with a steep downhiller to the river. Its all fucking hogwash and anyone believing it is either stupid or just  takimg that stance on political grounds.

5 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Ah, oh , well...…...…...….cough. You can smell the bull shit.

Maybe this is a new test? If you can't smell the bullshit you've got covid. 

1 hour ago, kumnio said:

Fair play to Douglas Ross, never thought he had it in him. 

Wasn't he pretty vocal early on about people not going to the highlands to self isolate in holiday homes.    

I imagine his inbox has been interesting over the last few days. 

Cracking job Boris. 

Londons hide and seek champion for 2020 so far.

Cummings needs to go, even from a PR POV with right wing media, its a disaster. A pretty basic job description of an advisor is to help his boss, not hinder him.

47 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Ross is thinking of his MPs Salary and the next General Election

Fuck all else

Thats harsh, i hate the tories as much as the next person but ross deserves credit here. 

By going against bojo and his merry band of arsewipes could go against Ross.