Coronavirus - Page 128 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Coronavirus

1 minute ago, Eisegerwind said:

Mainly for cleverness, pretty poor in terms of vitriol, sure you can do better. Go on give us full on tirade.It really would be worth it.

3 in terms of bitter hun pissheadedness. Let's give it a few hours. :wave:

42 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Absolutely nobody  being interviewed on the BBC, including Tory MP’s ,  is supporting his decision. It wIll not blow over . This is a gamble too far I think. 

The Tory MP from Southend was raging and basically gave up on keeping folk off the beaches 

1 hour ago, King Of Paisley said:

Hope the selfish, gormless twats who voted this shower of cunts in are proud of themselves this evening.

And still not a cheep from the fanboys in the Scottish Tories. Spineless, shameless quisling wankers

Douglad ross decide to leave Moray for london and the house of commons because his broadband wasnt fast enough in forres. 

No that is not a joke

37 minutes ago, ThistleWhistle said:

The Tory MP from Southend was raging and basically gave up on keeping folk off the beaches 

The MP from North Thanet was not happy either. The interviewer said ‘ the PM has stood by Dominic Cummings are you surprised’. 

He said ‘ no I am not surpised , he is very loyal to his friends’.
Then he was asked if he agreed with the decision , he said ‘no’  and launched into an attack. A controlled , eloquent  attack at that,  which made it more effective. 

Apart from the obvious arrogance and hypocrisy going on, I find it laughable that Johnson is using an emotive factor like the welfare of a child to defend his advisor . Where the fook was their humanitarian side when they were stripping low income families of benefits and nhs workers a wage rise. 

Its going to get uncomfortable for the gypo, I wouldn't be surprised if he got smacked, albeit off camera, and with no marks left, and suddenly theres an outpouring of grief for him.

How can that be allowed into No10 as an advisor, wear a suit, or at least look presentable FFS.

Cummings has been reported to Durham police by the retired school teacher who saw him at Barnard Castle.  Apparantly his number plate checked out as well.  Publically calling police that were just about to investigate you liars doesn't look like the smartest move. 

At a stroke Johnson spat on the memory of my father in law and the 30 odd thousand souls that lost their lives thanks to this horrific disease. I don't think I have been as outraged over something like I have over this. I've always hated the Tories and Thatcher, but I hate them and Johnson even more with every bone and my body. 

I really, really hope Sturgeon crucifies that cunt Carlaw in Holyrood about this. Time the gloves came off

Lifted from The National...

Stephen Reicher, who is part of the SPI-B, the Government advisory group on behavioural science, said it is "very hard to provide scientific advice to a government which doesn't want to listen to science".

He added: "As one of those involved in SPI-B, the Government advisory group on behavioural science, I can say that in a few short minutes tonight, Boris Johnson has trashed all the advice we have given on how to build trust and secure adherence to the measures necessary to control COVID-19.

"Be open and honest, we said. Trashed.

"Respect the public, we said. Trashed

"Ensure equity, so everyone is treated the same, we said. Trashed.

"Be consistent we said. Trashed.

"Make clear 'we are all in it together'. Trashed.

"It is very hard to provide scientific advice to a government which doesn't want to listen to science. I hope, however, that the public will read our papers and continue to make up for this bad government with their own good sense."

58 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Lifted from The National...

He appeared on BBC news channel just there, he seemed to have calmed down a bit, and said he'd contirnue to work for the committee, and (in effect) would be relying on the public to do the right things, despite (rather than because of) the Govt.

6 minutes ago, macy37 said:

I see this debacle is showing holes in the charade that was Boris has covid.

I stated on here it was fake and was heavily abused. #macyknows 

I dont think you were heavily abused for suggesting he faked it.