Coronavirus - Page 127 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Coronavirus

17 minutes ago, exile said:

I can't think of a more cowardly, disingenuous, dangerous, shameless prime ministerial press conference.

Absolutely astonishing. Doubling down is the order of the day and has been for sometime. Apologising is so old school, it's not the done thing anymore.

1 minute ago, King Of Paisley said:

Hope the selfish, gormless twats who voted this shower of cunts in are proud of themselves this evening.

And still not a cheep from the fanboys in the Scottish Tories. Spineless, shameless quisling wankers

Ā 

Ā 

4 minutes ago, King Of Paisley said:

Spineless cunt. Feel utterly enraged. This will be remembered at the polls next year. The SNP need to absolutely skewer that roaster after his condemnation of Catherine Calderwood

He said feck all, all weekend, then falls in line and sucks up. Pathetic.

If you vote Tory in Scotland, youre a cunt. Its that simple.

9 minutes ago, kumnio said:

He said feck all, all weekend, then falls in line and sucks up. Pathetic.

If you vote Tory in Scotland, youre a cunt. Its that simple.

Unbelievable that anyone with half a brain can vote for them.

The SNP need to go after Carlaw big time. Don't let the cunt off the hook.

Just now, Orraloon said:

1262593765_Dcummingslockdowntour.thumb.jpeg.25e533878bc4716fe1980a4aba3d818b.jpeg

I'm pretty sure Johnson just said, twice, that Cummings self-isolated for 14 days. How can that be true if the t-shirt is right?

Can the Prime Minister really get away with lie after lie after lie and no one hold him to account?

16 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Absolutely nobody Ā being interviewedĀ on the BBC, including Tory MPā€™s ,Ā Ā is supporting hisĀ decision. ItĀ wIll not blow over . This is a gamble too far I think.Ā 

I see Andrew Neil has been rather quiet of late not peep on Twitter last post was on FridayĀ 

36 minutes ago, King Of Paisley said:

Hope the selfish, gormless twats who voted this shower of cunts in are proud of themselves this evening.

And still not a cheep from the fanboys in the Scottish Tories. Spineless, shameless quisling wankers

Ā