Coronavirus - Page 126 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Coronavirus

10 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

The shift in Labour is noteworthy, there is someone of very capable hands steering and advising the ship there,  this will be the last tory government for a while

4 years is a long time in politics.

If all these trips are true, is it possible this is deliberate by Cummings? Could he be thinking ‘ there is going to be a shitstorm coming after Coronavirus and I want out’ .

I cannot think why he would be foolish enough to think someone as high profile as him would get away with this. Out in the garden and  playing Abba loudly ? FFS he would  be as well inviting Theresa May along for a rendition of Dancing Queen. 

10 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Boris has just told everyone to fuck off.

I'm not the sweariest person but Johnson is so full of shit!

He's just exonerated Cummings "as a father" acting instincitvely - what sort of role model is that?

How can anyone then listen to the rest of his babbling message, when he's just said the rules don't matter?

Edited by exile

20 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

If all these trips are true, is it possible this is deliberate by Cummings? Could he be thinking ‘ there is going to be a shitstorm coming after Coronavirus and I want out’ .

I cannot think why he would be foolish enough to think someone as high profile as him would get away with this. Out in the garden and  playing Abba loudly ? FFS he would  be as well inviting Theresa May along for a rendition of Dancing Queen. 

Theresa May must be so pleased she won't be remembered as the worst offender in bringing ABBA into disrepute.

😂😂😂 this q@a is an absolute shambles. 

BJ: lets go to Kay from Woking.

Waiting . Waiting . No Kay .

BJ ‘ oh , I need to read the question’ when he  suddenly notices Kays question is on the board he is reading.