Coronavirus - Page 124 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Coronavirus

15 minutes ago, ThistleWhistle said:

This difference in reporting compared to Calderwood going 45 minutes down the road is pretty telling.  The whole system is corrupted.

He's going to get away with this and play the victim card.

I agree with you on the diabolical  reporting but I am not sure he will get away with this despite certain media doing their best to play it down. 
Piers Morgan is saying he is going to drive to his parents if Cummings doesn't resign or get sacked , as there cant be one rule for him and one for everyone else. . Like him or hate him he will bring attention to it.

Loads of attention also being drawn to those who have lost close relatives and been unable to attend the funerals or touch their grieving parents but he can drive 250 + miles with his family. What do other people in the same situation  do about their kids ? 

A bit of uncertainty around the police attendance also. 

1 hour ago, King Of Paisley said:

That little witch can spin it all she likes. Cummings has flouted the rules. The cunt needs hounded out. After all, the likes of the state broadcaster went after Catherine Calderwood like a pack of dogs going after a fox

The story has also changed several times. When it began he had the virus, now it is in case he got the virus. 

I have anecdotal evidence that British company is mass producing 400 million vaccines for Coronavirus as it's works , might take a bit longer to get approved but they've started the mass production efforts as they're confident it works.

43 minutes ago, phart said:

I have anecdotal evidence that British company is mass producing 400 million vaccines for Coronavirus as it's works , might take a bit longer to get approved but they've started the mass production efforts as they're confident it works.

That's the Oxford university one that is going into phase 2 clinical trials. AstraZeneca are going to manufacture it if it works. Still a big if though.

1 hour ago, Orraloon said:

That's the Oxford university one that is going into phase 2 clinical trials. AstraZeneca are going to manufacture it if it works. Still a big if though.

Someone I know was talking to someone else who is in the know is basically my information, can't say more than that, mainly cause it might be pish and somewhat in case it isn't pish and they get in trouble ;)

30 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

Screenshot_20200523-184308.png

Erm no its not suella because i know of a couple who had symptoms like that prick cummings. They have a toddler and were told to stay at home and not leave. 

This isbthe worst government i cant remember in my lifetime. They make tony blair look honest

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Erm no its not suella because i know of a couple who had symptoms like that prick cummings. They have a toddler and were told to stay at home and not leave. 

This isbthe worst government i cant remember in my lifetime. They make tony blair look honest

:lol: They make Thatcher look caring! 

Absolute fuckin joke if that cunt does not get the sack. 3 weeks ago my granddaughters mum wasn't feeling great. The weans dad (my step son) works as a marine engineer and he was at sea. The weans mum (stay's 30 miles from us) asked if we could watch the wean for a few day's but we said we couldn't because of the government advice and concern for the weans health. Fuck the Tory's they are taking the pish. Oh, might as well add I still haven't received my fuckin badge (work in care sector) from Handjob, sorry Hancock.

Wtf . He is totally taking the piss if this is true. You would think he would at least put on a false moustache. 

The two new witnesses were revealed in a joint investigation by the Guardian/Observer and the Sunday Mirror.

One saw him in Durham on 19 April, days after Cummings was photographed in London having recovered from the virus.

A week earlier Cummings was seen by another witness in Barnard Castle on Easter Day, 30 miles away from Durham, the investigation found. The town, which takes its name from the English Heritage site at its centre, is a popular destination for days out.

Robin Lees, 70, a retired chemistry teacher from the town, says he saw Cummings and his family walking by the Tees before getting into a car around lunch time on 12 April.

Lees said: “I was a bit gobsmacked to see him, because I know what he looks like. And the rest of the family seemed to match - a wife and child. I was pretty convinced it was him and it didn’t seem right because I assumed he would be in London.”

He added: “I went home and told my wife, we thought he must be in London. I searched up the number plate later that day and my computer search history shows that.”‘