Coronavirus - Page 77 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Coronavirus

2 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

That's right... 

Find someone to make a scapegoat to try and ease the fear and uncertainty you're feeling.

That's always a sure-fire solution. 👍

With tens of thousands dead, and the world in lockdown, I have the crazy idea that we should be looking at all possibilities by leaving no stone unturned.

You can accept the official MS take, but I will always reserve the right to challenge it.

As usual, I wish you and yours the 

I think the problem is you never explained how 5g was responsible for covid 19?

5 minutes ago, shunkyboy and the fluffer said:

Its like trying to explain why Angel Delight is responsible for speeding deaths, it simply isn't possible.

I just happened to be reading it when I saw your post. It was only about an hour and a half posted on the BBC before I whipped it on here. Take or leave the content as you see fit...

Edited by thplinth

24 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I just happened to be reading it when I saw your post. It was only about an hour and a half posted on the BBC before I whipped it on here. Take or leave the content as you see fit...

Have i been time-travelling, or is the BBC just lying as usual?

10 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

Have i been time-travelling, or is the BBC just lying as usual?

When I first saw it it was 21 minutes old, now it is 3 hours... let's be kind and assume maybe the BBC 'updated' it after you saw it. Whether it is true or not who knows... but there are folk out there burning down 5G masts.  I hope Scotty has an alibi. ;) 

19 minutes ago, shunkyboy and the fluffer said:

The thread for that discussion was deleted by mods/admin.

The thinking goes...

- viruses are simply the excretions of a toxic cell

- this happens when the cell is poisoned

- cells are being poisoned on a mass scale by something (but what?)

- (Spanish Flu - 1918) there was a quantum leap in the electrification of the earth in the late Autumn of 1917 with the introduction of radio waves around the world

- next, radar fields blanketed the earth in World War II

- (Hong Kong Flu - 1968) satellite dishes integrate the cosmic fields from the Van Allen Belts, the sun, etc.

- the Boston Health Dept. through direct human testing declared that the Spanish Flu wasn't contagious

- in the last 6 months there has been again a dramatic quantum leap in the electrification of the earth with 5G (and that isn't compatible with health) 

- the first completely blanketed city in the world was Wuhan 

"In times when there were no electrical currents, when the air was not swarming with electrical influences, it was easier to be humanFor this reason, in order to be human at all today, it is necessary to expend much stronger spiritual capacities than was necessary a century ago." - Rudolf Steiner 

6 minutes ago, thplinth said:

When I first saw it it was 21 minutes old, now it is 3 hours... let's be kind and assume maybe the BBC 'updated' it after you saw it. Whether it is true or not who knows... but there are folk out there burning down 5G masts.  I hope Scotty has an alibi. ;) 

I'm in self-isolation.

I fight back back by exposing the darkness to light (as instructed).

When they come for me, I'll go quietly (as instructed).

3 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

That's right... 

Find someone to make a scapegoat to try and ease the fear and uncertainty you're feeling.

That's always a sure-fire solution. 👍

With tens of thousands dead, and the world in lockdown, I have the crazy idea that we should be looking at all possibilities by leaving no stone unturned.

You can accept the official MS take, but I will always reserve the right to challenge it.

As usual, I wish you and yours the best.

What are you talking about - looking at all possibiities? - possibilities of what?

We know what the coronavirus is. It's a virus. It doesn't need an 'alternative' explanation!

The virus is called COVID-19 SARS-CoV-2. There are at time of writing over at thousand articles on it some published as recently as today (literally 14 articles today Saturday)  https://connect.biorxiv.org/relate/content/181  Many many many real people doing real jobs working night and day on this

Why do you persist with spreading fake ideas in the middle of a worldwide emergency when people around us are dying?

Edited by exile

15 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

There have been viral influenza pandemics recorded since the 16th century.  Not much electrification was happening then.

Influenza exists.

13 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Lets not go down this road on the one thread on the subject. Total self indulgent vanity to make it about this or that...

I don't know what it's about, though.

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

Aye, that's exactly what will have happened. The BBC website used to say 'Updated at' then give a precise time.

Folk were using that though to audit their edits on stories.

So it seems they've binned that, and have made it more vague.

18 minutes ago, shunkyboy and the fluffer said:

A smoke in the garden has become my personal hiatus. My job is fucked as is the wife's so starting to smoke after nearly 50 years of resistance  seemed like a good idea in these fucked up times.

How much is a packet of cancer sticks now? £11?