Coronavirus - Page 65 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Coronavirus

24 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

He was 2nd in command. Who's next in line? Gove?

Dominic Raab is the official designated survivor. Ā Ā 

Suddenly Boris Johnson didn't seem quite so badĀ 

Just now, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

You could be right. got him and Hancock mixed up. Don't thin there is a deputy PM tho?

Ā 

You're right, as well as being foreign sec he's the "first secretary of state" which makes him the highest ranking member of the cabinet. God help us!

7 minutes ago, wee-toon-red said:

You're right, as well as being foreign sec he's the "first secretary of state" which makes him the highest ranking member of the cabinet. God help us!

There's what I've learned today. I thought the Chancellor was next senior of the 4 "Great Offices of State." Ā 

"

BreakingUK coronavirus deaths rise to 759

The number of coronavirus deaths in the UK has risen from 578 to 759, according to the Department of Health. This is the biggest rise in deaths that the country has seen so far.

14,579 have now tested positive for the disease, including UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson."

Shit, turns out the low figure a couple of days ago was a result to switching over to new timing on the reporting of numbers. 181 deaths yesterday.

1 hour ago, McDange said:

There's what I've learned today. I thought the Chancellor was next senior of the 4 "Great Offices of State." Ā 

Chancellor is the next most powerful, Foreign Secretary is next most senior. Ā 

38 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Clearly it's not longer possible to spot what is a developed country and what is a third world country.

China (and I think Cuba) have been sending out medical help to Europe; Britain is struggling but at least has an NHS; USA seems in chaos and denial, tragically.

43 minutes ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

heart attack .....

was relatives on FB feeding the newsĀ 

Because of the coroner

Quincy and M.E. - Criminal Element

Edited by Ally Bongo