Coronavirus - Page 42 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Coronavirus

1 minute ago, Texas Pete said:

It’s not exactly summer. It would’ve been freezing in Largs today. Who in their right mind would be hanging around the shore even without the virus? 

The amount of people who just don’t give a shit is concerning but I read something yesterday that said the government only expected 50% of people to respect the new restrictions and they had taken that into account. 

I know, wasnt really meaning it was summer as such but emphasising how busy it was. 

Get what you're saying about people not taking it seriously but I've found the opposite tbh. Seems to be a lot quite than I expected it to be around my area.

15 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Not sure who fatty is as plenty of people on here have met my missus, and unless you count the two times she's been pregnant, then shes never been fat.

But aye, you're sorting out out a rushed graduation so naturally you log into the TAMB at 6am to help with it. You're a shitebag and a fantasist. Most people know that already though so let's not bore them with it. I'll see you when I see you and you can take it up with me then.

Aye aye aye...Funny how you mention your burd when I say 'Fatty'?...I never mentioned her.

I'll log in here whenever I want. Go ahead with your daft wee made up story...Will be funny to hear it again! 😆

You're daft cunt, Ryan...Fuck off.

EDIT >>> Can't be bothered arguing with you and I'm sure no cunt on here wants to read it either. Look after yourself and your family.

Edited by derekfaejapan

5 minutes ago, derekfaejapan said:

Aye aye aye...Funny how you mention your burd when I say 'Fatty'?...I never mentioned her.

I'll log in here whenever I want. Go ahead with your daft wee made up story...Will be funny to hear it again! 😆

You're daft cunt, Ryan...Fuck off.

EDIT >>> Can't be bothered arguing with you and I'm sure no cunt on here wants to read it either. Look after yourself and your family.

You literally said "are you still with that fat burd" just a few posts ago 😅

Can you not remember ya daft alky bastard? 

Edited by Terry Munro

9 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

I know, wasnt really meaning it was summer as such but emphasising how busy it was. 

Get what you're saying about people not taking it seriously but I've found the opposite tbh. Seems to be a lot quite than I expected it to be around my area.

Fair enough. To be fair going out for a walk is fine as far as the government advice goes as long as you avoid close contact with people.

I‘m not saying I’ve seen a huge amount of people ignoring the advice but you’d think almost everyone would follow it.

I was walking down Queen Street in Glasgow on Friday afternoon on my way home from work and Pizza Express was as busy as usual. I was driving past my local barber today and it was mobbed. A haircut is probably the last thing you should be getting at the moment.

I know a good few folk that were in the pub last night as well. 

When the historians look back at this time of global crisis, they'll note the great spirit of community that sprung up. People looking out for each other.... bygones being allowed to be bygones..... hatchets buried.

Deek and Tel are great examples of this. Brings a tear tae my eye, so it does.

Just now, Dave78 said:

When the historians look back at this time of global crisis, they'll note the great spirit of community that sprung up. People looking out for each other.... bygones being allowed to be bygones..... hatchets buried.

Deek and Tel are great examples of this. Brings a tear tae my eye, so it does.

I have tried with him...However 😐

26 minutes ago, derekfaejapan said:

Old enough.

I can’t be bothered with the guy. I don’t log in here that often...But as soon as I do, he’s there.

Fair enough but goading the guy about having a ‘fat burd’ just makes you look like a total ring piece. 

Roughly now 30,000 new cases and 1800 new deaths... per day.

China now looking like the safest place on earth.

China has less active cases than Switzerland.

I predict by tomorrow China will have less active cases than the UK.

Edited by thplinth

Ach can we at least keep one channel on here clear of the petty pish and bile.

Mods you made a mistake closing down the loon ball thread. Let them them rave somewhere else or they will only contaminate the main thread.

Edited by thplinth