Coronavirus - Page 41 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Coronavirus

fucking grim still a couple of days lag for the quarantine, our death curve (UK) os trending higher than Italy's at the same point as well, which doesn't bode well, they have twice the ICU capacity per capita as well.

Has anyone posted the videos of the pub in Greenock who opened today, and the customers ended up kicking fuck out an old guy who called them idiots for attending? All in the company of a reporter and photographer for the sun newspaper?

Greenockians are a ghastly raceĀ 

13 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Has anyone posted the videos of the pub in Greenock who opened today, and the customers ended up kicking fuck out an old guy who called them idiots for attending? All in the company of a reporter and photographer for the sun newspaper?

Easy now...ā€¦.Cheers Bar

Edited by Lairdyfaeinverclyde

2 hours ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

Anyone know how Scotland's situation regarding ventilators Or intensive care beds is, are we in line with rest of the uk?Ā 

According to the BBC theĀ UK currently has around 5000 ventilators and Scotland has about 360 (they are looking to double this to around 700 over the next few weeks).Ā 

In other words we have nowhere near enough at the moment.Ā 

Hopefully they will get a lot more in before we are badly hit.Ā 

Edited by Texas Pete

17 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

If that's true the bastards fae the sun probably paid them to do itĀ šŸ¤¬

On 3/2/2020 at 9:02 PM, Debian said:

away and drink some sake and roll yersel in rice ya cunt.Ā Ā 

WTF? Drink sake and roll masel in rice?Ā šŸ˜ØšŸ˜†

What are you on about? Who are you?...Or, is this the mentalist with yet another new name!?Ā šŸ˜€

Ā 

8 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

According to the BBC theĀ UK currently has around 5000 ventilators and Scotland has about 360 (they are looking to double this to around 700 over the next few weeks).Ā 

In other words we have nowhere near enough at the moment.Ā 

Hopefully they will get a lot more in before we are badly hit.Ā 

That is totally inadequate. Germany ordered 10,000 new ones a week ago.

https://www.ft.com/content/5a2ffc78-6550-11ea-b3f3-fe4680ea68b5

And they will have had more than us to start with by far.

The UK is about to reap the whirlwind of 40 years of Thatcherism.Ā 

5 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Seen the pictures earlier. Mob from a local scheme are regulars in there. Boozer should never of been open. Not a place for a quiet beer. Fuckin embarrassment.

Used to be full of cunts from the Bow when it was called Legends. That still the case?

Not just saying this as a Port boy but we really need to nuke that town after an independent Scotland is declaredĀ šŸ˜‰

5 minutes ago, derekfaejapan said:

WTF? Drink sake and roll masel in rice?Ā šŸ˜ØšŸ˜†

What are you on about? Who are you?...Or, is this the mentalist with yet another new name!?Ā šŸ˜€

Ā 

Speaking of mental cunts, you'll now be taking selfies with Coronavirus victims and claiming they're yourĀ girlfriend as well presumably?

5 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Speaking of mental cunts, you'll now be taking selfies with Coronavirus victims and claiming they're yourĀ girlfriend as well presumably?

FFS! You again!Ā šŸ˜„

Mate, if you want to continue with yer mad story then at least tell everyone about again!! šŸ˜„

You still wi' that fat burd?

Ā 

21 minutes ago, thplinth said:

That is totally inadequate. Germany ordered 10,000 new ones a week ago.

https://www.ft.com/content/5a2ffc78-6550-11ea-b3f3-fe4680ea68b5

And they will have had more than us to start with by far.

The UK is about to reap the whirlwind of 40 years of Thatcherism.Ā 

Possibly but in fairness I think the number of ventilators we have is probably adequate under normal circumstances. These are not normal circumstances.Ā 

Should the NHS have been equipped for such a pandemic? Possibly but how would they have known any potential virus would have such serious respiratory issues? Ā 

19 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Used to be full of cunts from the Bow when it was called Legends. That still the case?

Not just saying this as a Port boy but we really need to nuke that town after an independent Scotland is declaredĀ šŸ˜‰

Last I heard it was a squad from the Mavy that were regulars. That's were I was born and bred. Stay in the Port now. Greenock town centre is an absolute shit hole. Can't remember the last time I had a pint in the town.

18 minutes ago, derekfaejapan said:

FFS! You again!Ā šŸ˜„

Mate, if you want to continue with yer mad story then at least tell everyone about again!! šŸ˜„

You still wi' that fat burd?

Ā 

It's 6am Tokyo time and Derek Disroderly is feeling brave cos he's been up all night drinking.

You only come on every so often when you want us to know something has happened in your life, what is it this time? A women nurse touched your baws or something?

13 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Last I heard it was a squad from the Mavy that were regulars. That's were I was born and bred. Stay in the Port now. Greenock town centre is an absolute shit hole. Can't remember the last time I had a pint in the town.

Used to run around the Mavy as a teenager myself. Wouldn't be surprised if we knew each other.

8 minutes ago, Mox said:

I had to go to the Pharmacy to pick up some medicine for our new born kid and couldn't believe the amount of gaffs that were still open. Few coffee shops as well with people sitting in as well, utter madness.

Seen a post from the guy who runs the ice cream shop down in Largs saying everyone was gathered on the promenade and beach like it was any other summer's day. Frustrating

11 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

It's 6am Tokyo time and Derek Disroderly is feeling brave cos he's been up all night drinking.

You only come on every so often when you want us to know something has happened in your life, what is it this time? A women nurse touched your baws or something?

I'm up early and in my work having to sort out a rushed graduation ceremony on a Sunday morning for my students as we can't do this on Monday as we'd planned...I'm sure even you can guess why.

I don't log in so often...But every time I do, there you are.

How's fatty?

Now, fuck off, you sad little cunt.

Edited by derekfaejapan

Just now, derekfaejapan said:

I'm up early and in my work having to sort out a rushed graduation ceremony on a Sunday morning for my students...

I don't log in so often...But every time I do, there you are.

How's fatty?

Now, fuck off, you sad little cunt.

Not sure who fatty is as plenty of people on here have met my missus, and unless you count the two times she's been pregnant, then shes never been fat.

But aye, you're sorting out out a rushed graduation so naturally you log into the TAMB at 6am to help with it. You're a shitebag and a fantasist. Most people know that already though so let's not bore them with it. I'll see you when I see you and you can take it up with me then.

3 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Seen a post from the guy who runs the ice cream shop down in Largs saying everyone was gathered on the promenade and beach like it was any other summer's day. Frustrating

Itā€™s not exactly summer.Ā It wouldā€™ve been freezing in Largs today. Who in their right mind would be hanging around the shore even without the virus?Ā 

The amount of people who just donā€™t give a shit is concerning but I read something yesterday that said the government only expected 50% of people to respect the new restrictions and they had taken that into account.Ā 

5 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Probably a bit older than you. My day's of running about there was in the 80's/early 90's. Still have loads of friends from there, Grieve Rd/Valley.

Ah right you're a little older than me then. My time there was about 2001 and 2002 but doesnt sound like a lot has changed in the last 2 decades really.