Euro 20 Play-Off Final @ Norway or Serbia - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 20 Play-Off Final @ Norway or Serbia

metroscot

14 minutes ago, dohadeer said:

Surely there were loads of non-European teams already eliminated by the time that we were?

Must have been, unless most of the other confederations started qualification later.

Probably was just Europe but over the years most events of historical interest get exaggerated. There's people out there that think we beat France in Paris

8 hours ago, dohadeer said:

Surely there were loads of non-European teams already eliminated by the time that we were?

Aye, OK I'll save you some searching. You are correct, we were the first European team to be knocked out. Plenty teams were out before we even kicked a ball.

2 hours ago, hamilton wanderer said:

I will be trying but not on sale yet (Norway v Serbia is sold out)

Allocation will be fine if it is Serbia in my opinion

Any idea what their plans are for selling tickets, i.e. are they doing the same as us and making tickets available once their semi final is over? 
Of our group we’re a mixture of 12 and 13 pointers so aren’t too optimistic of getting Scotland end tickets(if we get past Israel).

I believe the way the Norwegian FA is doing it is that if you bought a ticket for the semi versus Serbia then you get first refusal on a final ticket should Norway progress. I imagine it will therefore be near on impossible to get a ticket for the Norway end through official channels.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2020 at 6:06 PM, Rab The Crab said:

Any idea what their plans are for selling tickets, i.e. are they doing the same as us and making tickets available once their semi final is over? 
Of our group we’re a mixture of 12 and 13 pointers so aren’t too optimistic of getting Scotland end tickets(if we get past Israel).

I'm on 12 points, which puts me just inside the top 3000. The Ullevaal holds 28000. We normally get the whole end when we play Norway, which is around about 3000 if I remember correctly from 2005 and 2009. The stadium in Belgrade is 55000 I think. Do we not get 10%? I think your group and I will be ok for either Norway or Serbia, if we beat Israel of course.

8 minutes ago, Que Sera Sera said:

The stadium in Belgrade is 55000 I think. Do we not get 10%? I think your group and I will be ok for either Norway or Serbia, if we beat Israel of course.

I doubt the SFA would take 10% if we've only got a few days to shift them - especially as people would have to confirm flights/hotels in a very short space of time. I imagine everyone who wants a ticket for Serbia will get one, should both of us and them win our games.

16 hours ago, Que Sera Sera said:

I'm on 12 points, which puts me just inside the top 3000. The Ullevaal holds 28000. We normally get the whole end when we play Norway, which is around about 3000 if I remember correctly from 2005 and 2009. The stadium in Belgrade is 55000 I think. Do we not get 10%? I think your group and I will be ok for either Norway or Serbia, if we beat Israel of course.

We’ll be fine if it’s Belgrade, Oslo will be unlikely as they’ve announced the allocation and it’s under 1400.