Scotland Six Nations Squad - Page 12 - Rugby - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Six Nations Squad

Tartan_Don

Really disappointing, started really well but we have to be more consistent, can't just switch off because we beat England.Ā  Seem to be going backwards a present. Injuries are always more of a problem in rugby given the physical nature of the sport but we do seem to chop and change a lot,Ā  I'm not sure that's helping.

12 hours ago, Hertsscot said:

Really disappointing, started really well but we have to be more consistent, can't just switch off because we beat England.Ā  Seem to be going backwards a present. Injuries are always more of a problem in rugby given the physical nature of the sport but we do seem to chop and change a lot,Ā  I'm not sure that's helping.

Discipline on and off the park was a total disgrace. I really believed we had a team capable of competing this year. I'm not sure whether Townsend has lost the dressing room or not but it doesn't look good when 5 senior players disrespect him like they did.Ā 

Ā 

On 3/19/2022 at 7:05 PM, vanderark14 said:

Totally agree. This was a poor 6N for us IMO. Townshend needs to get this sorted or we will be the ones getting beat by Italy next year

I don't know enough about rugby but in the u20's us and Italy have 7 wooden spoons a peice:

Six Nations Under 20s Championship - Wikipedia

However, in 2022 tournament Italy beat England, Scotland and Wales so we could possibly be looking at another period of getting humped by everyone coming around the corner:

Under-20 Six Nations | Fixtures & Results (sixnationsrugby.com)

Ā