Scotland Six Nations Squad - Page 6 - Rugby - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Six Nations Squad

Tartan_Don

49 minutes ago, jcs said:

The commentator sais "Scotland are in chaos, England are trying to put structure to this game" read the score you English prick

Typical engerlish.. Fuck them

ALBA GU BRATH..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Most enjoyable as a Scotland game can be . Should have been out of sight . Missed kicking 8 points. 
points aside near the best I’ve seen throughout a game . 
was trying before ko to activate my betting account but failed. Knew the win was on . 

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just listened to the England manager. What an absolute fuckin tit. Using excuses as usual.. fuck of ya banger🖕🖕🖕🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Oh he'll be rounded on soon enough given that he is an Aussie.

44 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Christ I was 16 the last time we won at Twickenham, get in.

Snap! 

Having said that I thought we'd blown it at half time...the points gap should have been wider, Russell was off the pitch, England were getting back in the game. Didn't watch the second half except the last two minutes and even then was convinced we'd find a way to throw it away. 

Very happy we didn't I can now watch the second half with less chance of a cardiac.

Thought before the game I will watch it because we might beat England but even if we do its only Rugby. Well fuck me might not of been the best game to watch but Scotland were outstanding. I normally think defensively Scotland look there for the taking. not today solid as fuck. Only thing going forward is take the 3 points when the chance is there as we never get the try. Scottish sport on the up👍

6 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

Snap! 

Having said that I thought we'd blown it at half time...the points gap should have been wider, Russell was off the pitch, England were getting back in the game. Didn't watch the second half except the last two minutes and even then was convinced we'd find a way to throw it away. 

Very happy we didn't I can now watch the second half with less chance of a cardiac.

I thought we controlled that part of the game as well.

Feck me.   I have to say I did not enjoy that from 35 mins on.   Despite us totally dominating that game, the score was far too tight and was shitting it for the rest of the game.

Well managed when we were a man down though.   I thought we were in trouble there, but the boys did well!   Glad to see the confidence they had in themselves.   I'll hae another glass o' that :cheers3:

1 hour ago, Grim Jim said:

Feck me.   I have to say I did not enjoy that from 35 mins on.   

First thing I thought when I read this opening bit was 'Christ how fucking long was Ramy's video!' then realised you were on about the game and concur completely

2 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

Feck me.   I have to say I did not enjoy that from 35 mins on.   Despite us totally dominating that game, the score was far too tight and was shitting it for the rest of the game.

Well managed when we were a man down though.   I thought we were in trouble there, but the boys did well!   Glad to see the confidence they had in themselves.   I'll hae another glass o' that :cheers3:

This is the reason i tape all Scotland games....all sports...you name it..anything with a scot in with a chance...

30 minutes ago, davierobbsagod said:

This is the reason i tape all Scotland games....all sports...you name it..anything with a scot in with a chance...

Acht away, that's whit we live for 👍

12 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

Exactly the same. Too many years of fucking up to be comfortable near the end. 

Great game, fantastic performance and a good result in the end. We allowed the game to be far closer than it should have been. As usual we struggled to turn good possession and positions into points. I can forgive them a wee bit for that against such a good defence as England have. 

Our decision making is still terrible at times. Russell dangling that leg out is just stupidity. Then with about 25 seconds on the clock Hogg decides to kick to touch, WTF. It just gave England one last go trying to pull victory out of the jaws of defeat. At that point I just thought this going to be worse than the ending of that 38-38 game. I don't think many Scotland fans would have been too surprised if England had scored a try and conversion from that position.

2 hours ago, biffer said:

Exactly the same. Too many years of fucking up to be comfortable near the end. 

At the very end even the camera didn’t seem to catch the awesome Hamish ripping the ball from England and booting it out to seal victory. 
then I could breathe out cos It was a single score game still. 
two English pals didn’t get why I wasn’t overly pleased at the result but that was the closest thrashing I’ve seen .