Scotland Six Nations Squad - Page 4 - Rugby - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Six Nations Squad

Tartan_Don

4 hours ago, Orraloon said:

I agree that Russell is the far better player but I'm not sure Scotland play any better when he is in the team. Or any worse for that matter. I think we have the players to compete with most teams, but we just continue to make far too many basic mistakes. It must be really frustrating for Townsend to watch these good players making schoolboy errors. It isn't his job to coach international players how to pick a ball up, or how to ground the ball over the line, or how to kick to touch.

Both accurate and succinct.

It's also telling that Russell's exclusion hasn't brokered any complaints from any of the other players in the squad.

57 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Both accurate and succinct.

It's also telling that Russell's exclusion hasn't brokered any complaints from any of the other players in the squad.

Unlikely to come out in support of him while the tournament is ongoing surely. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Decent half from Scotland.

The French number 3 maybe didn't choose the most appropriate sport for his qualities though.

😂😂😂

Completely lost their discipline when theyre on for the grandslam.

Scotland havent been great. I hope horne gets more thab 10 mins when he comes on for pricw

• 7 months later...

Yasssssssssssss. Well done the Bonnie Scotland....🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, Tartan_Don said:

Tough opening game...attacking back line from GT 

Ingerlundshire will play their usual strong arm and kick game, need a bit of magic from Finn and everyone to step their physicality up massively 

EtYzdkQXIAE7eCW.jpeg

I'm not confident but then again when are we ever confident going to Twickenham 

Come on Scotland.. Intae those Bastaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaards !!!!!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿