Scotland Six Nations Squad - Page 2 - Rugby - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Six Nations Squad

Tartan_Don

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

This is painful. How many times are they gonnae give the ball away. Penalties aswell. We should be in front not for stupid mistakes....🥺

Welcome tae Scottish rugby, we seemed like we had learned to hold on tae the ball under cotter. Step back noo.

16 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm just angry. 😉

I'm past being angry. I almost just expect it to happen now. It was a game that we could have won. Although Ireland might have been able to step it up a bit if they had needed to?

Our game is just littered with so many schoolboy errors. Hogg's being the most obvious one, but that probably only cost us 2 or 4 points. Some of the penalties we gave away were sensible ones but most were just down to sheer stupidity. It must be hard for any coach when players at an international level just seem to forget how to do basic stuff. 

I mean dropping the ball over the try line is like me missing a 6 inch putt or "the man with the hardest shot in Ottawa" not reaching the goalie with a penalty kick. Things like that should just never happen.

8 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I'm past being angry. I almost just expect it to happen now. It was a game that we could have won. Although Ireland might have been able to step it up a bit if they had needed to?

Our game is just littered with so many schoolboy errors. Hogg's being the most obvious one, but that probably only cost us 2 or 4 points. Some of the penalties we gave away were sensible ones but most were just down to sheer stupidity. It must be hard for any coach when players at an international level just seem to forget how to do basic stuff. 

I mean dropping the ball over the try line is like me missing a 6 inch putt or "the man with the hardest shot in Ottawa" not reaching the goalie with a penalty kick. Things like that should just never happen.

Agree with everything you said mate. It was hard to watch. Just when I think we are in, we find a way to fuck it up. I can handle s loss, but we could have and should have won this match.. Love the penalty kick comment. 😉

6 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Finn russell not included in squad to face england

Out on the piss the night before meet up or something along those lines?  I heard he refuses to apologise although don't know how true that is.

1 hour ago, Emoji said:

Out on the piss the night before meet up or something along those lines?  I heard he refuses to apologise although don't know how true that is.

That seems to bw the story.

Its a pity for both parties because they need each other but more important, the fans want tonsee Russell on the pitch

One change for the game on Saturday...

Bradbury in for Haining, who had a decent game in Dublin

Scotland: Hogg (capt); Maitland, Jones, Johnson, Kinghorn; Hastings, Price; Sutherland, Brown, Fagerson, Cummings, Gray, Ritchie, Watson, Bradbury.

Replacements: McInally, Dell, Berghan, Toolis, Haining, Horne, Hutchinson, Harris.

How come the 6 Nations website is reporting the full time score as Ireland 24 - Wales 14 when it only half time and the score is actually 12 - 7? They even have who scores and when. "Jordan Lamour try in 58 minutes". Am I watching on catch up or something. I'm baffled.:blink:

22 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

How come the 6 Nations website is reporting the full time score as Ireland 24 - Wales 14 when it only half time and the score is actually 12 - 7? They even have who scores and when. "Jordan Lamour try in 58 minutes". Am I watching on catch up or something. I'm baffled.:blink:

Related image

52 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

It finished 24-14, STEWARDS INQUIRY 😂